Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Young Family Seeking Financial Security

Between childcare costs and student loan debt, my wife and I live anxiously paycheck-to-paycheck despite our dual incomes. A friend said you might know some personal finance blogs suited for young families hoping to prudently invest for long-term security. We can only set aside small amounts each month, but if we could build skills and habits now, it would pay dividends down the road. Any recommendations for family-focused blogs covering investing basics like index funds, dividend stocks, and retirement planning? We’d be so grateful for guidance!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Young Family Seeking Financial Security

I totally understand the paycheck-to-paycheck squeeze as a young family. Building long-term investing habits now is so important! As fellow parents getting started, we've found The Trading Bible to be a great blog. Their post explaining M and W Patterns in Trading gave us a solid grasp of key basics in plain terms. We started paper trading and were able to spot a nice W bottom reversal pattern on XYZ's chart. Bought the breakout for theoretical gains! The Trading Bible breaks things down step-by-step for investing newbies like us. Their M and W patterns post is a perfect starting point for family-focused guidance. Let us know if you find any other useful blogs for prudent skills with the little amounts we can set aside!