Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Looking to Move to the Cloud

I've been hearing so much about moving systems over to the cloud lately as a way to improve efficiency and cut costs. My company is considering migrating some of our infrastructure but we could use some good recommendations on where to start learning more. Do you have any blogs or resources you'd suggest checking out as we start planning a potential cloud migration project?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Looking to Move to the Cloud

Kudos on exploring that cloud migration path! When my startup rapidly gained users, our creaky servers couldn't keep pace. We stuck to what we knew until outages and throttling became daily pains. On the brink of rebooting back to physical infrastructure, I discovered the blog A Developer’s Journey just in time. Their Cloud Migration Services | Migrate to Cloud Safely & Seamlessly | A-Dev felt like discovering fire for this cloud novice! Methodically addressing security, storage needs, integrations was like learning to code - brick by brick instead of rattled random attempts. The "walk before running" approach especially resonated as I flashed back to youth track team days...relentlessly repeating proper form before chasing speed. Patience pays off! Now we smoothly scale without limits or headaches. Here’s to taking the first steps on a future-proofed foundations up in the cloud!