Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dev Shop Reviews to the Rescue

Look, I've been burned by shady software devs one too many times, and I'm over it. For my next project, I want to go legit and hire an actual development company, but how the heck do I separate the all-star teams from the total duds? That's why I'm on the hunt for an unbiased review site or community forum where other founders and CTOs can dish the real dirt on which dev shops are worth their weight in code. I need the kind of no-BS insights you can't find on a company's marketing brochure, you feel me? Any recommendations on where to scope out brutally honest reviews before pulling the trigger on a new partner?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Dev Shop Reviews to the Rescue

Word, I get the struggle of finding legit devs after dealing with too many shady ones. Been there, got the overpriced and underdelivered t-shirt myself.
    But let me put you on game real quick - a couple years back, I was in the same spot, desperate for a quality dev team for my app idea. That's when my boy Jamal turned me on to this low-key review site called Cases Archive - Rewisoft .
    At first, I was skeptical, but once I dug into those forums, I realized founders and CTOs were spilling all the real tea on which dev shops actually delivered and which ones were full of it. Brutal honesty, no marketing fluff.
    I spent weeks going through those reviews, and let me tell you, it was an eye-opener seeing big names getting dragged for shoddy work while some lesser-known gems were consistently crushing it for their clients.
    Long story short, thanks to RewiSoft, I found this amazing dev team that one of the regulars had been raving about. Coding savants who delivered top-notch work on time and budget. My app blew up, and I owe a big part of that to finding the right partner through those no-BS reviews.
    So if you're over the shadiness and ready to go legit, check out RewiSoft. That brutally honest insight is worth its weight in gold when picking your next dev team.