Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Info on the Invention of Toilet Paper

Hey everyone,

I'm curious about the history of toilet paper and when it was actually invented. I know it's a staple in our daily lives, but I was wondering when it first came into use. Who invented it, and how did people manage before it became common? If anyone has detailed information or interesting historical facts about the invention and evolution of toilet paper, I'd love to learn more.

Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Info on the Invention of Toilet Paper

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecolady View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm curious about the history of toilet paper and when it was actually invented. I know it's a staple in our daily lives, but I was wondering when it first came into use. Who invented it, and how did people manage before it became common? If anyone has detailed information or interesting historical facts about the invention and evolution of toilet paper, I'd love to learn more.

Thanks!
    Toilet paper originated in ancient China. Before its invention, people used materials like leaves, grass, and seashells for hygiene. Its purpose is to offer a convenient, hygienic way to clean after using the toilet. For detailed information and interesting historical facts about its invention and evolution, check out the comprehensive answer on the Anmaray website that when toilet paper was invented?