Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pick up bars without the bars...just for the heck of it I joined for a month..they were after me like fleas on a shaggy hound. They really prey on widows...figure they have some "needs"...hah! Not meeeee...can't fool meeeee....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

maybe I should look into it, since I'm sincere, honest and loveable, maybe I could find someone....hmmmm

[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Looking for love, in all the wrong places [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rog...step away from the pc...be aware...be very aware...there are some crazy women out there as well ( not me of course)..but a friend ofmine said they are like animals on the prowl..ok Rog I know what you are thinking I can hear it all the way over here

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like my kind of "bar".

(Except for all the women.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

actually Lefty you can choose..women looking for men or men looking for women or men looking for men etc...man looking for sheep...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really? Sheep you say. Well, I like mutton, so maybe that's a good sign. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL...I actually met a really nice fellow on match.com...he happens to be a fly fishing buddy of my Dentist. I got a nice recomendation from him..said he was a fine gentleman..and he is really nice...we've been out to dinner and a movie...we are going to the christmas at the biltmore light and christmas tree showing Sunday evening.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH REEEEEEALLY and I am just now hearing of this...dammit I know...I should have called you back but everyone is sick (AGAIN) Strep which of course is why I am up at 4 something in the am. Freaking Kindergartens!!! My ears are clogged/cough/runny nose/and apparently something called You are a major bitch.

But hey I love The Biltmore....take some pictures!!!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 13, 2008 05:56 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry you guys are sick again..do you have hand sanitizer?...my kids were always sick from day care. poor sis...do you need more jam?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

UH HUH!!! More Jam makes me happy!!! We have only 1/4 of the plum left and of course the cherry disappeared right away.
    I try to stay away from the hand sanitizers because we have actually harmed our bodies by not letting some bad bacteria/viruses through. Our immune systems aren't recognizing illnesses as quickly and learning how to fight them off on their own. Ya know 100 years ago, you got a yeast infection and you suffered til it cleared up on it's own. Now a days they over use of antibiotics and antibacterial soaps and wipes has created mutant viral/bacterial problems...lets take Mary our amazing grandmotherly school crossing guard. She was away for a little over a week and Ty was getting so concerned because he loves her. When she returned and we told her how much she had been missed, she told me that her daughter Tammy passed away. Tammy has worked in the ER for more that 28 years, Mary had just had lunch with Tammy on Saturday, Sunday night her Son-in-law calls and tells Mary to get to the the Hospital asap. Tammy died of a staph infection in less than 48 hours...it ravaged her body. I hugged Mary tightly, then she looked me in the ye and told me "Rae she was my very best friend". She is still out there every morning making sure the children cross safely...and slowly she is adjusting to the nightmare as am I because I love Mary!!!