Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Hi

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PLEASE anyone who may read this
    Call
    1-800-679-0336
    and PLAY
    This is the number for the Dove Foundation...I believe they collest charitable donations for the arts WHICH I SUPPORT...however I have a serious problem with anyone calling my number at almost 10:00 pm ( unless I know them and YEAH)
    so I asked who was on the other end...nothing but Please give me 20 seconds...I say WHO ARE YOU...Please give me 20 seconds..."DAMMIT WHERE DID YOU GET MY #" it just went on from there.............
    Ask for Jeane or Michelle or Tara Or Dale and OF they won't tell you what they want ASK FOR DEE ANN cause she is supposed to be the head hoancho OR EVEN Michale Cooper (YEAH RIGHT)...
    gotta go gonna call them again@@@DoveFoundation.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I researched and posted a response about them on my board. Too lazy to do it again here.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I looked it all up last night and sent an e-mail.
    We have an unlisted # and ALL I WANTED TO KNOW was WHERE they got my number? They kept changing the subject and even after I got the manager on the phone IS WAS NOTHING BUT WORD GAMES!
    IF you/I are on a no call list THEN WHOEVER decides to call YOUR/MY home in the middle of the night AND REFUSE to tell YOU/ME "how they obtained" Your/My number well thats wrong!!! I made it a point to let them know "WHO SHOULD I CALL" in order to make sure this STOPS...Seriously, it could be MY bank, cable company, ATT phone, EVEN THE FREAKIN IRS sells lists with peoples names and numbers on them to non-profits... [img]mad.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh...okay, well now I see. I was a bit confused with the other post on my board. Typing in anger makes for bad interpretations [img]smile.gif[/img]

    But yes, I would have done the same exact thing if I were you, but I dont need to tell you that now do I?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WTF!!...I am so confused...am I suppose to call the dove folks for support or what????..."The arts?? Actually I support the crafts hahahahahaha...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I too support the Farts & Bats

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Farts & Bats
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like a group of Senior Swingers...LOL
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahahaha...sounds like it for sure.... [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't get any of that.

    They're speaking in tongues. Run, Henk, RUN!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All we know for sure is Sis was upset about a phone number that should have been but wasn't..it was something else and she wanted us to call it for some ungodly reason..because she figured if we dialed it , it might be different than when she dialed it..and we would get the arts and craft department of the dove company...hehehehe

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 27, 2006 08:12 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •