Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

February 22, 2006 - 8:30 p.m. - Billy's mother Donna arrived at his apartment with groceries, Billy wasn't at home but he called her from a friends cell phone saying he was at the corner store, he was on his way back. Donna left the groceries at his apartment and headed back to her house, Billy phoned her back and asked if she could take some of his laundry with her because the machine in the building was broken - she said she would pick it up the following day, a Thursday.

February 23, 2006 - Billy did not answer his phone when called to pick up the laundry. She phoned several times and got no answer.

February 24, 2006 - A female answered the phone and told her that Billy had "gone away for the weekend" but this was out of character since Billy didn't drive and wasn't known to go away anywhere, especially not in the middle of the winter. Donna became suspicous.

February 22 or 23, 2006 - 27 year old Billy Mason is kidnaped from his home at gunpoint by two unknown men

March 1, 2006 - Billy was reported missing on this day, due to the misleading information his family recieved from people in Billy's apartment regarding his whereabouts, it was believed he may have been voluntarily missing until this time.

April 25, 2006 - Susan Clairmont does an article on Billy (Family agonizes over Billy's disappearance)

May 1, 2006 - Tensions rose and patience waned as partial skeletal remains were found in an upscale neighborhood wooded area, it was immediately suggested they could not be Billy's because of the state of decomposure.

June 22, 2006 - The Hamilton Spectators Susan Clairmont did an article on Billy, focusing on the effect his disappearance has had on his 8 year old daugher, referred to in the article as Princess.

August 27, 2006 - Dozens of people take part in a missing poster campaign

October 13, 2006 - Emotions were high as the city learned that two young girls found partial skeletal remains near the Red Hill Creek

November 3, 2006 - Dana Brown and Dan Nolan did an article regarding the reward of $5,000. Billy's mother Donna is pinning her hopes at this point on the reward encouraging someone to come forward.

November 4, 2006 - The Bring Billy Home Benefit was held - Swiss Chalet graciously donated food, and the proceeds from the evening were placed in the Bring Billy Home Trust fund.

November 5, 2006 - Billy's friends and family promote the creation of a myspace account for Billy - recieved well over 1,000 views in the first 3 weeks of it's existence

November 30, 2006 - The Hamilton Police Service called a media confrence to reveal new details regarding Billy's disappearance

December 23, 2006 - 6:00pm - Despite the rain and wind, Billy's family and friends held a candlelight vigil, some of Billy's favorite music was played on a portable radio, memories were shared and many pictures were taken.

December 1, 2006 - Paul Morse of The Spectator did an article regarding new information revealed at the media confrence - Mom begs for news of son - Person with shotgun took him away

December 30, 2006 - Tensions rose again when more human remains were discovered, this time Burlington, just off the Express Toll Route cutoff at Sudbury Rd and Rural Route #1. Billy was eventually ruled out as the deceased person.

February 21, 2007 - Billy's family announces that the $10,000 reward has finally been raised, just one day before the year anniversary of his disappearance.

February 22, 2007 - One year ago today, Billy was kidnapped at gunpoint from his apartment on Main Street East in Hamilton. Police are still actively investigating

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

April 6, 2007 - Billy's family and friends embarked on their second poster campaign, this time with an increased reward of $10,000 for information leading to Billy's whereabouts. Despite frigid temperatures, nearly 4,000 posters were distributed across the city. CH News was present to interview Billy's mother Donna - who again begged for any help finding her son, she did not want names or details or explanations of any kind, she simply asked where she could find her son.

Hostboard Member Francis Scott Key's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Time Frame

Quote Originally Posted by Lost in time View Post

February 23, 2006 - Billy did not answer his phone when called to pick up the laundry. She phoned several times and got no answer.
    Maybe there was an arcade machine in the laundry room and he was deeply involved in a Galaga game and couldn't answer. Perhaps then it turned into a high-stakes gambling affair with some other people doing laundry and he lost and couldn't pay up and then.......

February 24, 2006 - A female answered the phone and told her that Billy had "gone away for the weekend" but this was out of character since Billy didn't drive and wasn't known to go away anywhere, especially not in the middle of the winter. Donna became suspicous.
    ^^^^
    this is what happened.

One bad thing is that there were probably some tomatos in the grovery bag that never got in the fridge and they went bad.
    Unwar Carl Lewis

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What about the gap between January and February?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this sounds like a strangely familiar story

T1B • View topic - Had a confrontation with the District's Caucasian underclass

Quote Originally Posted by Screw_Michigan
    Yep, I had a confrontation in the laundry room with a mid/upper 60s white woman and her 40s son, who obviously lives with her. :lol: The woman looks and smells like she's been chain smoking for 40 years and if meth was endemic in the District (and methheads could afford the rent), she'd be a candidate for Faces of Meth. The dude just looks like your typical loser 40 y/o white male who lives with his mother. You can spot these losers a mile away.

On my way upstairs, I cross paths with these two. I come downstairs later to get my shit. The laundry room is in the basement and is like this 25x10 box, so with all the laundry and dryer machines, it's tight quarters. I come downstairs and see this woman handling my laundry out of my drier. I look around, the place is a fucking disaster area from these two. Just shit everywhere. She goes "Is this yours?" "Ah...yep." She goes "oh we were waiting for you." Let me say I wear a watch and it takes 30 minutes for each load, not exactly a long time, so I'm pretty on the mark give or take 5 minutes.

Instead of screaming "DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING LAUNDRY," (NOTE: I had some laundry stolen out of the dryer around Christmas, so I'm kind of sensitive about people handling my laundry. I have to admit I've done the same, which is why I didn't get pissed at them) and realizing they were down there the entire time, I just kind of look at her and say "you know there are units on the other side, right?" She gets PISSED. "Yeah, we do." I say "Don't you have anything better to do upstairs than sit down here and watch the laundry?" She points at this sign and gets more agitated and goes "See that! We're prompt and courteous." I go "Yeah, you waited three minutes. See this watch?"

Then the guy chimes in and goes (imagine your best lukewarm IQ "southern drawl") "Don't talk to my mom like that." He wasn't angry or anything, but man, you can tell these two don't have too many firing synapses upstairs. I almost felt pity for the guy.

So I just make sure I have my shit and leave. He goes "don't worry, mom, he probably has a dumb job." :meds: Says the 40 y/o guy who lives in a 2BR apartment with his mother and not because he's a nice guy. I can imagine this dude being like the dudes I worked with in the mailroom in Elkhart. Too fucking stupid to do anything else.

So I remember I had some towels and bedsheets I forgot about downstairs. I go down there, of course, she's there. He's gone. She's getting something out of the first dryer, so I had to kind of sneak behind her to get to my shit. I accidentally get the door as I'm sneaking behind her. Oops. Seriously, it was an accident.

SHE ERUPTS. "I HAVE 30 STITCHES THERE."

SORRY

"FUCK YOU, YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE."

Me: You do realize there's a camera right there?

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE CAMERA. I'M ABOUT TO GO TELL MY SON ABOUT YOUR COCKY ATTITUDE."

I'm basically just dumbfounded right now. What can I say?

She's staring a hole through my head. I grab my shit as I walk out I go

Boo fucking hoo.

"FUCK YOU!!!"

:meds:
    I'll bet Screwey knows more about this than he's letting on
    MY Carbon Footprint is bigger than YOURS!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lost in time View Post

August 27, 2006 - Dozens of people take part in a missing poster campaign
    So Billy is a hostboard poster? Should have been more than dozens.

November 4, 2006 - The Bring Billy Home Benefit was held -
    Why wasn't this concert on tv? Was it Green Day, Springsteen, Sting, who else?

Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unban The Pickle!
    Unban The Pickle!
    Unban The Pickle!
    Last edited by The Big Pickle; December 7th, 2014 at 12:45 PM.