I had never known that when a person goes missing and a reward is promoted, that money is raised by family and friends of the missing person through the community they live in if the family can't afford it themselves. I don't know anyone who just has $10,000 lying around in the event that one of their loved ones goes missing, Billy's family needs help.

The reward fund is our only hope for finding Billy, this is where it's at right now. I'm desperate for help, his family needs to know and they need to know soon.

The current reward of $10,000 doesn't seem to be enough, we still don't know where Billy is and don't even know where to begin to search for him. A year is a long time to be just GONE, and I'm appealing to anyone out there with a heart - please donate to the reward fund.

I'm not saying it has to be sizeable, any amount will do. It's unfortunate but quite common in cases like Billy's, the reward is what get's people talking.

$10,000 is a lot of money, but it's not piqued the interest of persons out there who know where he is, so it's obvious we need to raise more money.

I've been thinking about how easy it would be to achieve that amount even with just the interest we've gathered on two social networking sites. Billy has approximately 700 group members at facebook and nearly 300 friends at Myspace.

I realize just about everyone is financially strapped, the economy isn't exactly great and I understand this, but if we all donated something small like $5 or $10, we could raise almost $10,000.

For instance, if every facebook group member donated $5, that's $3,500. If they all donated $10, that's $7,000.

Billy has exactly 277 friends at myspace, if each of these people donated $5, that's $1,395. If they donated $10, that's $2,770.

Here's the math:

Facebook $5 Donation Total: $3,500
Myspace $5 Donation Total: +$1,395
$4,895

Facebook $10 Donation Total $7,000
Myspace $10 Donation Total + $2,770
$9,770

That's just $30 short of $10,000. The next reward level is $20,000, so including the $10,000 already raised, That's just $30 short of the next reward level.

I think it can be done.