Thread: Help Get Billy Mason's DNA Submitted For Testing & Comparison - Online Petition

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Billy Mason was last seen at his Main Street East apartment in Hamilton Ontario on February 22, 2006. Since this time, he has made no attempt to contact his family or friends and his absence is beyond ...
    PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO SIGN OUR PETITION

Online petition - Help Get Billy Mason's DNA Submitted For Testing & Comparison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Note from Billys mom

"I NEED HELP FROM EVERYONE out there.

My son William (Billy) Mason is missing from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, I have just learned that the Federal Government here has stopped taking any DNA samples from or for Missing persons (young or old)

I need to have this changed as soon as possible, please help me with signing the Petition I have posted on here, Please follow the link and help to get my son's DNA done along with all the other missing loved ones out there.

Please help us all find the ones we have lost and bring them home. WE have far too many people that have NOT been placed back into their loved ones arms because of NO DNA, Please Help to end everyones suffering. Please visit the following link. It takes only a second to sign.

Thank you all so much
    Donna
    (Billy's Mom)