Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

His mom and some of his friends will be getting together to put out the rest of the flyers about Billy...meeting is at Burger King at the Centre Mall at 1:00 pm...If anyone can donate white clear tape that will be appreciated

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A note from Donna

SUNDAY APRIL 22nd -- POSTER RALLY INFO

Hello All:

On Sunday April 22nd, I am going to try to get the rest of the flyers out.

If anyone is able to help out, it would mean alot. If not I completely understand.

The weather is supposed to be good on Sunday (so far) at least better than the last rally.

We will meet at 1:00pm at the old Burger King at the Centre Mall. (Barton & Kenilworth)

If anyone at all knows where we can get some tape that would be great, I have approx 5,000 flyers that need to get out there.

Hopefully they will get left alone, I see MANY are being taken down again ....

If you know of anyone willing to help, I could use all the help I can get. Please and thanks so much.

If you are unable to attend, due to other commitments or the time frame I completly understand.

I look forward in getting these flyers up and out there, as you all know, a year is way too long.

If anyone can please let me know if they are able to attend would be great.

Thanks again,

Donna

PS. I am so sorry to have to bug you all again and to have to ask, but I need to find my son.

Thank you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have listed on the yahoo community message board hoping some of the people will come out and help them with the flyers