Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok, there's probably noone that cares about this post, but I so felt like writing it anyway ^__^

There are three S-C scanlated series to be published in germany next summer: Love Mode, Kaine and Ludwig Kakumei. (ah, shia is sooooo happy ^_^)

Well, in fact I wanted to say thanks to all the Sakura-Crisis people, who worked on scanlating these mangas 'cause it sure as hell would have taken a few years more than that to have these mangas published without anyone knowing about them over here in german speaking countries *g*

uhm, so.. rejoice, german speaking people ^^

(ha, it just took me almost 5 minutes to decide wether to write "licensed" or "licenced" 'cause I've seen both ways of writing it so often and still don't know wich one is right x_X
    english sure is a weird language, can someone fill me in on this specific mystery?)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Licensed was correct, I think people use "c" because the s and the c sound so close to eachother.

Yay for German Manga! I am hoping more comes out there because once I graduate I am moving to Germany and I can't live without mangas.. ;_;!

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Cathedral ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think "licence" is the British spelling. "License" is the American spelling, so they're both correct.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ludwig Kakumei and Kaine will be published in Germany? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *jumps up and down*
    Perfect! I'll even have money to buy them in summer [img]biggrin.gif[/img]