Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! It did something to your computer? What happened? I hope it doesn't damage mine... Anyway, my parents don't look on my computer, so its okay. I don't like the "hard" yaoi though. The only one that I really love is Love Mode, but I don't know if that is considered hard yaoi. The only sites I go to are sakura-crisis and hochuuami, so I haven't totally gotten into the gay thing... I'm still getting used to it. ^^;; I still like straight manga the best! ^^ (Don't hate me everyone...) I'm seventeen and I live in Florida, so yeah the school system may be diferent. Do you have to take tests like the SAT and ACT? We do, and they are a huge factor in determining what college you get into. Luckily, I did well enough to graduate early, but they are REALLY tough.

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 09, 2005 12:36 PM: Message edited by: fscgirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It wasn't IRC that did stuff to my computer. I've never figured it out. ^^; It was either Bittorrent or Kazaa Lite. Now, i think it was Kazaa lite because i've re-downloaded bittorrent on the new computer and nothing's happened yet. (and i hope nothing does)

Ahh. i see... well.. i'm still 15. I guess that means i skipped a grade? I've got two years to go... *frowns* i'm a little confused... ooh. i'm so bad... i've liked yaoi since i was about 12 or 13. XD

though.. i still haven't read Love Mode.. XD Maybe the art just doesn't really appeal to me. <<;; *shrugs* I have odd tastes. ^^

For my school... At the age of 16, we take tests called GCSEs. I think i'm a little early, since i'll be taking them at 15, but it's difficult for me since i'm born in August. After that, there are AS levels at 17 and A2 at 18 and then off to College/University or whatever it is. ._.''

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, those tests sound hard... Yeah, my brother has problems sometimes with his age too because he was born in September. Anyway, you should read Love Mode because its really romantic! (In a yaoi way...) ^^ The art isn't fantastic, but it has a cool style. What is that Kassi-whatchimadohicky you were talking about? I've never heard of it... so I guess it won't bother me. Hang in there for two more years, you can do it! ^^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi, if you're looking for shounen-ai. i think you would like Shuri Shiozu, Higuri Yuu or You Asagiri... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi, if you're looking for shounen-ai. i think you would like Shuri Shiozu, Higuri Yuu or You Asagiri... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where do you get those? Are they more mild? ^^ Thanks for the suggestion!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You'd like 'mild yaoi' in the *coughs* 'fuck' mild way of in the plot mild one?
    Because some pretty S&M yaoi can have the sweetest plot while some barely hinted at shounen-ai can be very dark. Is there any genre you are looking for in perticular?

(No one will throw tomatoes for liking het stories lol I find it always very much depends on the manga itself and not really the genre, a bit like music. Some groups or style are preferred, but when we get down to it each song is different and unique. ^^ No worries there )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I really like romantic stories that aren't dark. I really like humor, so if there are any you know that are funny and romantic, that's a plus. That's why I like Love Mode. (I don't like the later chapters though b/c they get too serious.) I especially like the ones like "I Can't Stop Loving You" and "Our Kingdom."

(I'm glad no one will kill me for liking the hetero stuff better! ^^ I guess I just have to get used to it!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

look for 'Thief and Detective', translated and complete by aku-tenshi. Light, cute, funny.
    Here on sakura-crisis, check out for Yamada Taro. Only fangirls really catch any relationship going on but it's really funny. =D
    (and a heck to edit)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I really liked The Thief and the detective! I thought it was very cute. I think I started to read Yamada Taro, but I never finished...^^ Thanks Yue! I really am into Sensei now though. I made a copy and let my friends read it and they like it too. Thats why I wish more chapters would come out soon! I want to help them along, but I don't know what I can do...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12