Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, it looks like these forums got wiped (I haven't peeked here in a while, so forgive me people if I'm talking about something you already knew)

Ok, I was at Borders getting my usualy supply of manga when I glanced at a promotional magazine (Shonen Jump I think) and the title "Godchild" caught my eye. I was like "What??Wha, omigod!" and I looked and holy moley there it was [img]wink.gif[/img] Godchild translated and like, there! Do you guys know about this? I can't find any information on it anywhere!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes, i think this topic was already discussed, godchild was licensed (don't ask me by whom) and sakura-crisis will drop ONLY the godchild story and continue with the rest of Cain, i think that's more or less the position that sc took... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah! Godchild is now in Viz's new mangazine "Shojo Beat". Despite the girly, Seventeen-reminiscent ads they have an array of manga, including: Nana (Ai Yazawa, one of my favorite mangakas), Absolute Girlfriend (Yu Watase), Godchild (Kaori Yuki), Kaze Hikaru (Taeko Watanabe), Baby & Me (Marimo Ragawa), and Crimson Hero (Mitsuba Takanashi). Issue #2 is coming out July 19th. It's worth taking a look into!