Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi, everyone. Wow, guess the site is taking a little break for awhile. *shrug*

I seem to have lost a lot of my archived fanfictions *sniff*. I was looking through my laptop the other day and just can't find them... it's driving me up the wall [img]confused.gif[/img] . (you know when you kinda sorta remember a story you want to read again... but you can't remember the title? something like that [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] ) Or maybe it was started here in the messageboards... aarg, I can't remember!

Anyway, anyone have any good Yami No Matsuei fanfic links? I'd really appreciate it. (And if you want to recommend other series fanfiction please feel free. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

~Crystal

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

::wry grin:: I happen to favour http://www.moonliteshadow.net/amethystroses/index2.html
    for YnM 'fic, but I don't know if you share my preference in character pairings.

Gryphon, only replying because no one else has yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you very much for the link, Crystal Gryphon. I am enjoying the site very much.

[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] Okay, here's the part where I feel so insanely stupid. I found the one I was looking for, and it is... any guesses? Yep. On the S-C site, in the fanworks section... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] I am almost speechless at my own lack of common sense.

But, again, thank you for recommending the site, it has a lot of good stories on it.

~Crystal

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everyone's entitled to having one of those drat-it-was-hiding-in-plain-sight moments occasionally, so don't feel embarassed. Oh, and you're welcome.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*suddenly remembers she really ought to up date the fanworks section and stop procrastinating* ^^;

@Crystallyne: Now I'm really curious about which fic you were looking for. ^____^

@Gryphon: Ooh, goody! I hadn't heard of this site before but I find it very interesting. Thanks a lot ^-^

As for sharing links, my long favorite would be Leareth's writting (link). Sadly there isn't as much as I would like to, but she fed well my flame for the Muraki/Tastumi pairing. ^_~ There is two stories of her hosted on the archived previously linked but I think her entire collection is worth it =)

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 04, 2005 02:51 AM: Message edited by: Yue ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok, I'm usually so totally not into fanfiction, so there aren't many links I happen to know, but my all time favourit is definitely THIS page ^^ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] *adores the wei? kreuz fics*
    there are YnM fics as well! ^^

yay for yaoi fics! *g*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Yue: I just hope the additional traffic doesn't cause a mini-Slashdot-effect on the server, or Eike (the mod of the ML the site is mostly sourced from) may never forgive me--if she figures out it was me, since I don't post to the ML as "The Crystal Gryphon". (Yes, some of my 'fic is on that site. Good luck on figuring out which author is me, though, 'cause I'm not saying. ~_^ )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooh, more links! Yay!! Thanks, everyone. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] I really appreciate the recommendations. I seem to have been sucked into the mind-numbing vortex of fanfiction again, big time... my family is wondering if I'm allergic to daylight now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]