Thread: Fairy Cube Chapter 2 Scanlations!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is Chapter 2 to Fairy Cube!! A BIG thanks to Yue for editing these~!

Here are the links:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KGQGMW5
    http://rapidshare.de/files/15435895/...ter_2.zip.html
    http://download.yousendit.com/F4FE8CF69CB45159

In case you missed Chapter one, here is a mirror that The Crystal Gryphon was so kind to provide! Thank ya all!!
    http://rapidshare.de/files/14579811/...pter1.zip.html

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I tried posting it on the livejournal and it got erased again. When I posted again I got this message:

Updating journal...
    Your entry has been put into the moderation queue. It will be accepted or rejected by one of the community moderators.

Hmm...very curious...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks muchly for the chapter--the last one couldn't have ended in a worse place! (Plus it gives me something more to test this new scanlation-viewing program on . . .)

It sounds like one of the moderators of the LiveJournal must be actively cancelling your posts, doesn't it? I wonder why.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As I've stated before, I believe it is because this doesn't truly belong in the sakura-crisis LJ community. S-C never had a monopole on Y. Kaori's works, even less had it claimed Fairy Cube. What's more, both scans and translations come from outside sources. While it may have been put together by S-C fans/members, it isn't per se related to the site at all. I think that is why it is deleted, being judged 'Out of Topic' maybe.

But we aren't a team yet do have permission to 'broadcast' the results.. I guess this message board is as good as any other places. =)

The LJ may accept it if we ahve explicit permission by the scanner and translator, then of course Katze's, to host it on the site, hence ensuring a larger viewing public. It'd be an entirely out-of-site project, though.

In any case, thank you for working with me for this chapter, Spacelion! I'll see to re-editing the first chapter, but it was fine already plus it'll take a while because of evil exams creeping up lately. ^_~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I found some translations for the rest of the fairy cube chapters I just need the person to get back to me to see if I can use her translations. If all goes well, then we'll have all of book one scanlated for ya'll!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I can't seem to download the file. All the host sites won't let me.... and the bottom one says the file has expired... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

spacelion: Wow! That'd be really cool =D Where would teh scans be from? =3

Nina_Wyndia: Hi! Welcome on board! =)
    Can you say in which way the first two links won't work? As in, does the page not load at, or does the download fail half-way done? It might be a problem with your brownser as so far both work for me, but I have heard many people say previously that megaupload, one of the host site we are using, won't work with everyone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Yue:
    The LJ may accept it if we ahve explicit permission by the scanner and translator, then of course Katze's, to host it on the site, hence ensuring a larger viewing public. It'd be an entirely out-of-site project, though. ^_~
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You mean like this?

Go ahead. [img]smile.gif[/img] Shoujomagic actually asked to use our translations for Fairy Cube a while back but I have no idea what became of that. They were supposed to contact my translator directly, so I don't know what's going on in that side. They've been taking ages to release Fairy Cube. If you're using the translations, please credit it to Kuroi ( http://verlandi.livejournal.com) as the translator and link back to http://piyo-piyo.org, of course. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm pretty sure my translator has stopped translating Fairy Cube, since we've sorta closed down the site, so there won't be any more scans other than what's on the site, yeah. Just so you know. ^^

cheers!
    audrey;

spacelion323 wrote:
    Hi! We are trying to scanlate Fairy Cube and we would really appreciate it if we can use your scans. In the file it said "feel free to use the scans for whatever purpose you wish, but please give credit where it is due!" and I just want to double check with you to see if you are ok with it. Also, is it ok to use the translations as well? Proper credit will be given to all of course. We just want to provide people with Kaori Yuki works that they may not have access to. Thanks for reading this. Hope to hear from you soon. ^_^
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 08:54 PM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also if you can't download Chapter one, it can be found here:
    http://fadingmemories.hostanime.com/fairycube.php

It's a scanlation group that was going to do fairy cube, but since they haven't updated since february...I think they may have lost interest in it. I can buy books one and two of fairy cube, I just want to be sure if someone is willing to translate them. But I'm willing to provide scans if anyone is interested.

Or if anyone can find a site that sells Bloodhound, PSYCHO KNOCKER ZERO NO SOUKOUSHI, or LUDWIG KAKUMEI please feel free to tell me. Anyways...thanks

EDIT: All man! I found PSYCHO KNOCKER on ebay! I can't buy it though since Paypal is involved. Anyone else interested:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/22-04-Hana-to-Yu...QQcmdZViewItem

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 09:36 PM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font>

Inactive Member IsabelleBristowVII's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey i need fairy cube i went in the links you said and there's nothing so i ask you to upload again please

thanx
    by IsabelleVII