Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

luna_rainbow @ Crystallised Fantasies is willing to let us use her translations for our fairy cube scanlation project! So we need editors badly! I have the scans already from Hana to Yume, all I need is someone who is good with photoshop edit the scans ^.^;;

Also luna said the translations may need some edits so if any of you are interested in proof reading the translations, let me know. [img]wink.gif[/img]

My email is [email protected]

The more people we have, the faster we'll release new material. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 02, 2006 08:04 PM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If someone wants to start right off but isn't sure about doing the whole volume, I'm going to join in the editing as soon as my exams are done with - meaning in about two weeks.

For anyone who's mother thongue is english and can handle grammar, we would really appreciate a proof-reader going over the translations to make sure they sound okay. It shouldn't take long, you get to read the story and you gain our unrequired love! Think about it ^__~

Thanks!

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 02, 2006 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Yue ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, since no one rose up, I'll be taking the project it seems. =)

Howevere, I've poked around and there seems to be other team doing exactly this same projects [Fairy Cube]. About 3 of them. X\

Most are up to chapters 1 or 2, but some have slightly highter quality scans (and/or editors I guess) than what we have available. I am currently trying to reach some of those team (when they seem active) to see if a) they are planning on continuing that project/ are currently scanlating it, b) if so, how far have them gotten and c) can we help you/do a join/ provide help.

I'll keep you informed here for more info on how it goes! ^_____^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I could do it.

I've got good photoshop skills, and time over the summer, so...

email me at rueroyale[at]gmail.com