Thread: where can i buy bl mangas in hk?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi sakura crisis board people

this is my 4th time trying to post this message beleive it or not

its my fault really. i am currently living in a relatives's house and they still use dial up. stupid thing keeps cutting me off every 10 mins or so. and its not like anyone is trying to call in or anything since i usually wait 1/2 hr before trying to connect and go online again.. *kicks stupid dial up box*
    anyway does nayone have any good suggestions for comic book places?

I live in Sham Shui Po i know old area and there's like very few comic book stores and I am not sure if they carry boys love comics and I don't really know how to go in and ask. since they usuallyhave fat man salemen that epitomize over aged comic book nerds and they intimidate me very much so. I am used to buying bls from this japanese book store back home or reading them online and also chines book stores back home have such nicely labeled sections like romance dault comics etc etc. Iso Inever really had to ask. for help! My guy friends tell me they buy their comics from mong kwok but um where in mong kwok? if anyone can give me a mall name or like a street name or like an mtr exit locationfor a store with reasonably priced comics that'd b great. sorry this message is full of erros but my backspace button on this keyboard sucks... works once in like 10 trys and takes a long time

I really love hong kong its a great place and alot of is going on but i haven't been back for like 10-11? years so I basically have like no frds here I go out everyday but how much fun can you have by ur self oh ya and i'll also try to look for bl comics in the wan chai book fare thing that's going on right now

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You should go to the Hong Kong comics fesival from 30th July to 3rd of August it will probably have loads of bl comics ^^
    I think that most comic stores in HK have bl comics, they are mostly in the shoujo manga sections, you just have to look and you'll see a lot ^^ But if you want more variety of bl comics you can go to comic stores which sell taiwanese version comics because Taiwan licenses alot more bl comics than HK, its still chinese though.
    Mong Kok- Sino Plaza has alot of manga and anime products^^ I usually go to Shatin to get my stuff, because its closer ^^

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 04:19 AM: Message edited by: Grax ]</font>