Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Risu-chan! I guess the Webmisstress er.. hasn't updated in quite a while... ^^;;; So I'll check that place out!

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 24, 2003 07:32 PM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]mad.gif[/img] AARRRGGGHHHHH! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Okay, please please please list a spoiler before you post it (even if it is an old one). I didn't know that one about Riff because I deliberately avoid spoilers. And now I'm very confused, and a little annoyed. Please try to be considerate of people and announce spoilers so those of us who willfully choose to remain ignorant can, um, remain ignorant.

Okay, done ranting now.
    ~Crystal
    (who is slightly shell-shocked after reading said spoiler) [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Opps! Sorry! I listed it as a spoiler, but when Risu-chan said it was old news I edited my message and took the warning out! I'm so sorry! I hate spoilers too! Sorry again! *runs to edit message yet again*

P.S. I know it's kidda too late, but at least future ignorant people can be...er...ignorant.

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 24, 2003 10:04 PM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Many thanks. (It's okay, I'll just hypnotize myself into a state of complete denial until the chapter where that happens gets scanlated [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

~Crystal

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Lady Elanor: Umm... Maybe I wasn't making it clear... the God Child furoku is in the current issue (#20). Next issue, where God Child supposedly ends, the furoku is the 'Gakuen Arisu' double book covers (at least, I think 'W bukku kabaa' means double book covers... I *hate* katakana). So try to get HtY #20 before the fourth if you want the stickers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm I thought these are stickers. http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/hanayume...20_present.jpg The pics are so beautiful. *must have it even if they are no stickers*
    Anyway, I want to have the last chapter with the ending of GC. It will take a time until the tankoubon is out. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

@Risu: Yes, please ask her! Or if I had understood it wrong and these aren't stickers you don't need to ask her. I just want to have the last GC chapter and the pics. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sorry, english and japanese, it's all not so easy for me. *g*

<font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ September 25, 2003 06:09 AM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font></font>

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 25, 2003 06:12 AM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since my post was causing problems I just deleted it ^^;; Sorry! If you want to view the spoiler I linked it on my previous post.

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 25, 2003 08:30 AM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Lady Elanor:
    @Risu: Yes, please ask her! Or if I had understood it wrong and these aren't stickers you don't need to ask her. I just want to have the last GC chapter and the pics. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I asked her, and Maiko said she's getting there on Oct 4, but she doesn't know if she'll be able to get it or not, because she says that things are on sale the week before the date on their cover. So they might be out by the time she gets there. But if not, she said she'd pick up one for each of us. (Those things are big! I hope I won't be giving her suitcase indigestion... ^_^;;...)

So hopefully we'll be able to get the last chapter. I think per Breze's message we probably won't end up with the stickers, but at least we'll have the last chapter of the story... if it's available at all... ^^;;;;

(gotta go dig and see if I have any more spare boxes the size of the one I mail things back and forth to Carole in. The USPS doesn't have anything that size and it's the perfect size for big ol' manga books... but I'm mailing two of 'em out this week when people pay me for those auctions, and I need to keep one in case Carole & I have another cross-country mailage spree... ^_^;; )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Waaaa....I also read that spoiler (well, just the first words of it)on one of the previous five pages and even though I hoped that I would forget about it (eventually), it hasn't happened [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Would someone be kind enough to smack me on the head so that I get amnesia? -_-U

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 25, 2003 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, thank you. [img]smile.gif[/img] So we just have to wait and hope. [img]smile.gif[/img]