Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just some really useless trivia that struck me when I read GC 1. The story focuses on Alice in Wonderland, right? (Am I on the right chapter?)

Well, being a fan of useless knowledge, I couldn't help to make this connection:

Alice Liddell, the "real Alice" of Wonderland married a man called Reginald Hargreaves in 1880, thus becoming Alice (Liddell-)Hargreaves...
    Coincidence?
    Can anyone think of any other reason the name Hargreaves could have been chosen?

Also, the room chosen for each person in the chapter seemed to fit their characters quite well... at least at first glance.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, depending on if Maiko remembers or not, I might be able to find out in 2-3 weeks... ;_; impatient! But then I kind of don't want to know at the same time... when it comes to people who enjoy torture as much as Yuki-sensei does, ignorance really IS bliss most of the time. ^^;;;;;;;

Going to hunt up some Yami et al pics to make a composite for the RP board and go figure out exactly how much Riff is going to grovel at Cain's feet... ^_~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ohh... interesting [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    you know.. yuki kaori.. who knows what she might have thought when she made that story [img]smile.gif[/img]

anyway, hanayume 20 is out in japan! containing the end of god child.. yeah.. i can see they wrote something about god child in the cover [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] did anyone buy it already? how's the ending? good? sucks? or just so so?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

actually, i might be able to get it by next week or maybe tommorow! i can't read any japanese though... i'm still in a dillema whether i should buy it or not.... errrrhhh.... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ROAR!!! STUPID!!! i was browsing the internet for count cain wallpapers, when i saw this one site - it had absolutely no warnings at all, and just gave everything away (the whole ending of godchild in pretty much one line) > [img]frown.gif[/img] im mad...that kind of messes up a big part of the story. *sets off to strangle site owner*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hehe... cornwall sounds funny ^^ *kinda hopes cain's middle name isnt really cornwall* too bad it makes sense. :/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The C in Cain C. Hargreaves stands for a second name and has something to do with a castle. Is it Cornwall for the Cornwall castle where he lived in young years?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You came upon that website too? I did - after two chapters of reading. Fortunatly, I'm not that bothered about spoilers. At least not yet, but that did bug me.

You know, I'd almost say the C points to a japanese word with a resembelance to a name spelled with a C.
    If it wasn't that absurd, I'd say the C stands for "cards" since they are heavily featured, but really, why would it be. But then, with a cardmaster in the family and a tarotreading sister... who knows.

//Joanna ^.^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, it's pretty much the end of the series because.........

SPOILER!!

I mean it. Proceed at your own risk.

Don't say I didn't warn you!!! *glare*

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="AF4R8O"> Cain died in Riff's arms. </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

noooooooo!!!! this can't be truth!!(*this is not happening, this is NOT happening*), i'm gonna go now and kill myself somewhere...