Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On the yahoo group message board was a translation from a part of this story. I think we should wait how the story continues. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I broke down and read it...I actually knew about this spoiler ages ago. ^^ (My friend Silver Flute told me about it when she bought the Hana to Yume) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is it just me or was that last thrilling instalment of ‘red ram /the/ quintessential Cain storyline?

Lief and Cain were slashy.
    Merry was gratuitous.
    Uncle Neil was stern.
    Alexis was nasty, and insane.
    Jezebel was unstable.
    And someone got murdered.

There’s a pattern, here.

But yeah, Slashy Lief and Cain. Woo!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hm I only felt that our doctor is really really crazy.
    Cain and Riff brought me nearly to tears. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is it just me or was that last thrilling instalment of ?red ram /the/ quintessential Cain storyline?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

You took the words right out of my mouth. =D

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Slashy Lief and Cain.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    MmMmMMMmMmmm XD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[reads spoiler]

[jaw drops]

[silence]

[then...]

FIGURES!!! With Kaori Yuki....
    and he was my fav charac in cain too... sho, did anyone die this time?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehe...this is Count Cain. Someone always dies! I dare anyone to find me one chapter where no one dies! (Hmm...maybe one of the Kafka chapters? I can't quite remember...)

*sigh* It's really a pity that "Riff was born with his clothes on". *pout* Us Riff and Cain supporters are just going to have to use that imagination of ours that allows us to see slashiness in anything. ~.^ (I swear, I've seen people claim they see slash in the strangest things, even when -every- male character in the show has a girlfriend... ^^** )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice new Avatar pic, Crisis! [img]smile.gif[/img] I know that I know it but in the moment I can't say where it is from. Please tell us. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Oh and which scans were yours and which were mine of the last Cain chapter? I want to continue scanning before Eastern but I can't promise to do it. It is a little stress here just now because we get a visit from some old friends of my father and he wants everything perfect for their coming. *sigh* [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My avatar? It's darling Ryouuuuuuuuuko. *pouts* I want more Alichino...and more Ryouko. Suffering withdrawl symptons right now!

Ooh, I can't remember exactly which were yours and which were mine. I just used mine to replace some of yours that were really slanted or had dark lines/areas (from the middle crease) that made it hard to edit. And if you can't scan, that's okay! The spine of my Red Ram book went on strike yesterday, and all the pages fell out of it, (hehe...umm...) so I might as well scan those pages in since. -__-

*sniff* My poor Red Ram book...oh well, good thing I had bought an extra book when my parents confiscated this first one for a month. [img]tongue.gif[/img] They don't like comics...can you tell? T__T Think it turns the brain to mush or something of that sort...

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 14, 2003 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In chapter 2 of book 4 in Count Cain it says in a side note that if you read book 2 that you would know what the 'C' in Cain's middle name stands for. So I was re-reading book 2 and I thought maybe its Cornwall? In the first chapter Merry was asking why he didn't live in his Cornwall Castle instead of that house. Just a thought. ^^