Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i thankfully have no idea whats going to happen...only thats its going to be bad. but thats too much of a surprise because yuki has to make something bad happen.

oh thanks for giving the spoiler free version of the interview...at least now i know i didnt miss much

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I add my thanks as well. It's really hard to catch up on this thread with out reading spoilers so I just skim things and if I see anything that looks like a spoiler I skip it.

(I'm kinda like you, jadey, I want to know, but I want to know in order. I wish I could just snap my fingers and *poof* there is Count Cain completely finished scanlated. But then again, I'd probably abuse the snapping power on other stuff and have it revoked again, XD [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

~Crystal
    (who now really wants the snapping power anyway)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

::fantasizes about how much time Crystal's snapping power would save Carole and me::

hmmmMMMmmmm...

...well, until the perfection of snap technology, here's a progress report from the manual way of doing it:

since it's officially past my translating vacation now, there's just 4 more pages to be translated on God Child 1-6 which I really meant to have done last night but then IRC sucked me in so I'm not leaving work until I've got those last 4 pages done tonight in order to make sure they get done. ^^;; Brought the book in the briefcase and everything. Will keep rump nailed in chair until finished...

(i.e. progress is actually being made, so no lynch mobs please! Those torches and Frankenstein rakes are hell on the lawn, my landlord would get cranky...)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

man as soon as i finish reading cain...im gunna go read the interview thread, and see what was in it. everyday i think, ahhh what do i need to wait for, i can be suprised now!

seriously i hope i dont break down. once we get past the part she talks about in the interview somebody tell us so all of us restraining ourselves can read it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Still waiting for a Cain update but meanwhile I have made this droolable wallpaper. Hope you like it. The editing was not so easy. ^^

http://www.alichino.de/God_Child%20_Wall.jpg

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 30, 2003 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Still waiting for a Cain update
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm...is that a hint? XD

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No! *puppy eyes*
    Just a wish or something like that. XD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

yay!!! a new cain update! me is really happy ^__^

Thank you Carole, Katze and all the beautiful people behind it!!! *I'm in really happy-cheerful mode right now*

:::CD goes to dowload cain6-6:::

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah! My wish has come true! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Thank you all! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For anybody who reads here, slight editing mishap alert:

On page 24, the page where they're talking over what happens, the same text got pasted in the graphic twice. But Dr. J didn't say the same thing Cain did; what he said is "That's right. This is merely an experimental program using parasites we of Delilah have invented." That was meant to go in the bubble by his knee.

In other words, the reason Riff couldn't find medical records of the parasites' existence is because Delilah invented them...

I also made a goof in the original (I hate katakana...) Page 7, Merry's not thinking "Cain...!" (ka-I-n); she's quoting the doctor in shock: "lovely?!" (ka-RE-n). I normally only do that with I and RI because those two really do look alike in a lot of fonts, I don't know where my brain was right then...

Is there any chance that at least the doctor's explanation could go into a revised version/can the Zip get re-released...? (It does make a difference; you don't get that information anywhere else in the story...)

Ed:
    It figures that this file goes out exactly when everyone who has actual web edit access goes AWOL for the weekend! ^_^;;;; That's always how it happens at work too - someone needs a release and then the webmaster gets on the bus home and then 5 minutes later everyone's knocking on my door with things they want changed...

I went and edited in the text on those two pages and made a new Zip file but I don't have enough webspace anywhere public that I can put it!

I can put up the two JPG files but that won't help anyone who doesn't come here...

::scratching head:: I don't know what to do, because the longer the original file's up, the more people are going to be downloading and redistributing it...

(I'm STILL getting mail on a near-daily basis about Krankenhaus too... @_@)

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 30, 2003 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>