Thread: @_@ The Bagel virus writers are up to the letter P by now...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that means there's been sixteen of the damn things in the past month or less.

::sparing everyone's eyes an infuriated rant about the level of originality required by recompressing the same code with some different comments inside it and using that to trick the antivirus software and making all us tech support workers put in this much insane overtime trying to clean up about the fact that too many people are stupid and open anything that comes into their inbox despite it having an attachment with a completely generic your_file.pif name which has been the transmission method for the last eighteen to twenty major nasties going around...::

back to the slogging...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Grrrr. [img]mad.gif[/img] Why do people have to try and deliberately destroy things, anyway?

*runs over to Risu's work with cookies and a pillow* Here, Risu-chan. Hope it gets better soon. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

~Crystal
    (who always checks her attachments before opening emails)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thank you... you know, I've actually started keeping my homemade futon in my car's trunk, so that if I end up staying too late at work I can just haul it in and sleep on the office floor. I haven't actually gotten to that point (if I know in advance I'm going to be working that late, I generally go home at dinner so that I just fall asleep on the sofa whenever my eyes stop focusing on the laptop screen) but there've been a couple times I've come pretty close to going "I don't care, I just want sleep, out to the car is closer than all the way home..."

it seems like years ago that I had enough free time to write stuff for the RP board... or hang out and chat on IRC... or translate... ;_;