Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Risu-Chan: Pretty skins, all both. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*sets braggart mode on* So guys, hold breath, here comes my masterpiece! ^___^ [img]cool.gif[/img] *sets braggart mode off*

Did I ever mention how much I love Tsugiri? Well, here is a pic that I colored this afternoon. I think it's droolable. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Isn't he beautiful? *__*

Tsugiri color Kopie

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 26, 2003 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

errr, what is ballon breeding? ^^;;;;;

and Elanor, woooow, he IS beautiful!! 'O___O'

do more, pliz ?__?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the blood effects XD And the eyes the most ^v^

Super Job! It's so pretty [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OOOoooo... pretty...

@_@ You guys color so much faster than I skin, even when I use a skin base, and I've gotta get more translations done sometime... ^^;;;

Balloon breeding: well, in the green Winamp skin based on Lady Elanor's version, the balloons were all off the top of the page if I had Lawrence's face in the page, so I kind of made more balloons. Lots and lots and lots more balloons... ^^;;;

Gonna go translate now! And one of these nights I'm going to get home from work with enough mental juice left over to write that Kami no Matsuei nocturne piece I've been threatening for, er, a week or so now...? anyhow... 'night all...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^__^ Yue, that's SO cool! so I went and skinned yours too! (shh... nothing else to do whilst in the middle of 15 patch-and-reboots, after all... ^_^)

Here you go:
    Sunrise, Sunset

What problem did you have with trying to use the skins? Did it not download, or wouldn't it run with your version of Winamp?

If it'll download, try renaming the file from .wsz to .zip and putting the Zip file in your C:/Winamp/skins folder. If it won't download, I'm baffled... @_@

Ed: oh yeah... apologies in advance; I had to scale the picture down a lot in order for it to fit in a Winamp area, otherwise you'd be seeing some balloon strings and his fingertips. ^^;;; I didn't want to try my balloon breeding program again, given that I think I've scared Crisis into next week, and I know she reads Petshop of Horrors voluntarily, so she must have a pretty high scare threshold... ^_~

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 26, 2003 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Risu-Chan: You are so assiduous. I really admire this. *slime* But if you could find some time and mood I?d be very glad if you make a winamp skin of those beautiful Tsugiri. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

@Carole Ann and Yue: Thanks for your praise. [img]smile.gif[/img] I think I wouldn't have done this if no one would have said how good it is. ^_~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lady Elanor...that must have taken you forrrrever! Tsugiri is just so beautiful with that coloring. *eyes glaze over* And yes, the blood and the eyes part are especially nice. Well, I also really love the hair. ^^

High scare threshold? ^^** You know, I've always wanted to be in that "Fear Factor" show thing. Watched one episode of it when I went to Vancouver. ~.^ Wheee...and some people I know and I are planning to do our final school project on supernatural horrors...like visiting haunted houses and such and trying to find ghosts. O__O (maybe even sleeping over at a "supposed haunted house"?)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gotta love lunch hour. ^_^ (Actually, gotta love the student union, where a new food spot has just gone in -- and it's sushi to go, and it's really cheap as far as sushi goes! ^___^ So I think I've just found my new food addiction: stop by after class, pick up a package of sushi for $5, make miso soup at the desk at work, munch and type, lunch all dealt with...) anyhow, original point of story:

Here's the skin of Tsugiri!

By the way, how do you imbed an object in a message like this, instead of just the link to an object?

Later, all! ^_^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you! Thank you! [img]smile.gif[/img] It's great! *_*

I used the image code: [.img]URL[/.img]
    Naturally without points. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

another one I can't open v__v I think it's bacause I can't change it into a zip file v_v**

n I use the codes right here what word you want us to click on ^___^; *hope it will show*

anyway, I,ve been working on coloring that new guy in the end of alichino 4.1, i'll post it tonight