Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I've been working 18 hours a day for the past month solid. I thought it was going to wind down last week. Then the numbskulls who get their pathetic little kicks by using a different Zip file on their copy-and-pasted virus decided to get into some pissant "I can spell worse than you can" insult-slinging war in their virus source code and released half a dozen new virus variations in less than a week, ending up with three antivirus package releases in one day as opposed to the usual one a week, and I had to help the Help Desk clean up from the aftermath of that, especially considering the latest one pretended to be from the administrator of our email machine, particularly bad timing considering we're already emailing everyone on campus to tell them they have to move from one system to another...

anyway... maybe I can get some more translating done next week? Unless the virus writers decide to have *another* lamer fest that is...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bwahhh I hate Virusses. You really have a silly job IMHO. But keep cool, surely there will come times with less work. [img]wink.gif[/img]