Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Have You Heard Of Brittany Clarke Yet?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry I haven't written a review yet, I have been working on my house, I hope to be moved in in about 3-4 weeks.
    I also have more pictures to post as soon as I get a few extra minutes.
    Take care,
    rog

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone, Happy Humpday. I am finally getting around to my Sunday review. thanks for being patient and not throwing things at my head-bone.

Last sunday was a buzy day for me, but it was also a very enjoyable day.
    I met some friends in Mt Vernon and had and early Lunch at Ryan Steak house, Afterwards they headed off under cloudy skys and I made my way toward Orchardville.
    I pulled into the community center and as I made my way inside I was greeted by Brittany's mom, Sandy, who was manning the ticket booth.
    I was a little early so I mingled with the band members and wandered back to the Soundboard and talked with her Scott.

P1010510

The First performer was Josh Summers, He has a powerful voice and I enjoyed his selection of covers.

P1010518

Tyson Conner took the stage next, backed by Trouble Bound. Tyson is a very talented musician who switched between guitar & fiddle as he burned through a set that included some Ol' Merel Haggard & George Jones.

P1010640edit

Altho the first dudes are all talented musicians It was Brittany and Trouble Bound that I came to see & hear.
    I can't say it enough how talented I think this group is. Brittany reminds me a little of Martina Mcbride as they both have these strong voices that can convey so much emotion, all packed in small frames.

P1010623

Brittany in a quite moment between songs. Her sister-in-law Jamie stands behind her, waiting to add harmony vocals.

P1010618edit

P1010601

View from backstage

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here are a few more photos from their performance...

P1010531

Gary Macphee on Drums

P1010612

Melinda Bruce on Keyboards

P1010610edit

Keith Chapman on guitars

P1010551edit

Dale Bruce on Bass guitar and Andy King, Guitar & Fiddle

P1010641edit

P1010540

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brittany is one busy girl, I found this over at my space...
    I"m headed to nashville this week, I have been invited to talk to some labels, I"m so excited!!! My new song "If That Chair Could Talk" is due to release in early january. If you guy"s have time please check out my site and listen to my new song and let me know what you think, I am very proud of it. Well cross your fingers for me, I"ll talk to ya later
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good Luck Brittany [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rog has talked non stop about this Britany chick for several months, He called last Saturday and said she was playing up at the American Legion about 20 miles away, So I told him I would go & check her out.
    I was definitley not dissappointed by her, She is a cutie with a powerful voice, I'm not really into country music,but I enjoyed the band, and I would go see her again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last Saturday Night was cold and clear as I drove to the American Legion in Bluford. The moon was just a sliver in the night sky as I slowed to avoid the deer that were feeding along the frozen farm fields.

I arrived early as I usually do, spoke with Brittany's Mom & Dad briefly before trying to get a close seat so I could shoot a few photos (I only shot 218) of Brittany & the band.

It had been over 30 years since I was last at the Bluford Legion I ran sound for the Benders (I think Dale was the bass player). I chatted a bit with Dale & Melinda, until it was nearly time for the show.

As Always Brittany shines as she takes control of a stage. She did several covers as well as performing one brand new song she has recorded.
    Brittany had just returned from Nashville and later this week she will be performing in Piegon Forge TN. She said it was a little early but she is in talks with a couple of big record labels, I wish they would sign her up soon, I have about wore my copy of her Cd "Dreams" out.

P1020643

Andy King, Dale Bruce, Brittany, Jamie Clarke

P1020814

P1020656

Brittany makes full use of her wireless mic as she took off a couple times out amoung the dancers and wandered around the crowed room

P1020726

Steve O'Dell on Steel and Andy King on Fiddle

P1020835

Gary MacPhee got a workout this night as he Drummed for Brittany & Trouble Bound as well as for TORC later in the evening

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

P1020770

The Band shares a laugh

P1020806

Andy playing some lead guitar

P1020749

Jamie Clarke

P1020698

This is one of my favorite photos of Brittany as she made her away around the dance floor.

P1020828

She has a beautiful Smile.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ March 10, 2008 05:50 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

P1020711

Andy on fiddle and Melinda Bruce on Bass

P1020717

P1020817

P1020741

Melinda took a turn at singing lead

P1020706

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

she should have gone on american idol...gotten some exposure...they don't have any country singers this time..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Roger, Thanks again for the review and taking the pics. I think you are our official photographer. It was great to see you, as always, and glad you had a good time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234