Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My friends, It looks like I'll be saying goodbye again, and this time hurts sooo bad.

Friday My wife of almost 8 years told me she dosen't love me & we are going to split up. I got no money put back, I can't keep this worthless job I have, because I can't get back & forth to work, And I can't afford a cab ride back every day that would be nearly $15 dollars a day, So I'm waiting for a phone call from my brother, hoping he can find room for me to stay with him. We just notified the Landlord that we are splitting up so we have until the end of August to make some sort of arrangements.

I am scared, hurt, and confused about what the hell is going to happen to me. She went to have the internet disconnected so I don't know how long I can post here, I will not be able to go to the library, but If my brother will let me stay down there, he has a computor, I will try to check back with everyone as often as I can, because I have come to care for the people that I post with, you can never know how much.

Please pray for me, I'm in such turmoil right now.

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, rog, that's some heavy stuff....
    we'll all be here when you get back,
    go take care of you...
    may a spot of sun shine on your sidewalk...
    all my best
    paige

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

omg ROger......YOU definitely have my prayers...

Don't give up on faith....and love...because you have the greatest
    love of all....He will never let you down...and
    He will never give you more than you can handle..
    You will get through this even though it doesnt
    feel like it right now...as I said on my board..
    you both have my prayers...because it sounds like
    your "wife" needs it too...to make the right
    choices...

All your friends will be waiting right here for
    you, that wont change ever....you are stuck with
    us now!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i am hoping this is some kind of wicked joke...
    if not-it saddens me greatly.
    i remember well you writing such nice things about your wife...
    keep faith in your higher power roger...good, strong, positive thoughts go out to you.

dave

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love is a very powerful word, Love is something I never understood, thought about, or was capable of doing for my first 35 years of life. I'm pretty sure I loved my Mom, but I don't think I ever told her that. I can't explain why I had a heart of stone for all those years, I wasn't abused or anything, We were poorer than dirt, but I think I had a happy childhood.

I was always an outsider, I never fit in, or had any close friends. After I kicked the drugs and got straightened out & moved back here to Illinois, I met Julie, she pursued me and we had a whirwind romance, she moved in with me and we got married within a year. I loved her with all my heart, I would make any kind of sacrifice for her. We had petty arguments from the begining, but they were never major, She came from an abusive marraige, & I never once raised anything but my voice. For the past year, everytime we had an argument she would throw out "Why don't you pack yer bags and leave", After we calmed down, I would tell her, "I love you, I'm never gonna leave"

Then in the last month, I kept catching her in little lies, about phone calls, errands that never accomplished what they were for, a sudden intrest in yahoo messanger and the computers history being deleted. Then Friday night, I caught her on the phone with some guy, we got in a fight, and she hit me with this load of crap. She said she hasn't loved me for a long time, she wants to be friends but we need to seperate for a while so she can have room to sort her feelings...

Saturday, we both had to work, I got sent home because of heat exhaustion, She said we had to talk in the morning.Sunday morning she woke me up about 7: in the morning saying she was going to see her daughter and we would talk when she came home, Guess what, she didn't come home, she went to see this mystery A=hole. I was worried to death about her, she took our cell phone, she had our cash, she took the car & I was stranded her walking the parking lot and apartment. This morning she walked in and said you can stay her, I'm gonna move in with...whatever his name is.

Now how the hell am I gonna do that? I make less than $200 a week, She is taking the car, so if I wanna keep my job, I'll have to take a cab, Its over $6 per ride, thats nearly 15$ a day, that would be 75 a week, leaving me with a monthly income of less than 500 a month, minus 250 for rent, my meds are 125, and I got this bad habit of likeing to eat.

she don't trust me with the car, so I had to quit my job, I only have one alternative and that is if my brother will let me move back to our moms house, If he won't. then I'm back on the streets, I don't want to be homeless again!!!

Please pray for me

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Roger,

I had to find your page and offer some kind of help to you. Please check out this site:
    http://www.astrazeneca-us.com/conten...am/default.asp
    I found it when I watched the Montel Williams Show and I sent for the pamplets on this organization. They offer free or low cost $5.00 per rx. All you have to do is call them and they will send you the application or you can do it online and take it to your doctor to fill out for the meds that you need. Send in the $5.00 per script and the meds will be either sent to you or your doctors office.

From being a social worker, I have learned of many places that will give you a help up if assistance is needed. Please contact the following places.

1. United Way First Call for help (this should be the first number you call for they will be able to direct you to all the agencies that can help you out with one single call)
    2. Catholic Charities (medical, utlitiy help)
    3. Your local Health Dept for free/low cost medical help.
    4. Goodwill Industeries for vouchers
    5. Salvation Army
    6. HEAP for utilities
    7. Your local Food Bank
    8. HUD for housing
    9. Your local medicaid/food stamp office
    10. Local Church's in your area many are able to help out.

I know right now things may seem bleak and out of control, but please contact any or all of the above. I wish you all the best and may God hold and guide you through this rough time.

Pickles

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I forgot PARTA they can offer low cost or vouchers for transportation.

Take care. *hugs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://www.freemedicinefoundation.co...FRN7NAod8QLnOg

This is the correct link for rx help for $5.00

1-573-996-3333

Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My dear friend, this will only make you stronger. Keep your faith and that postive attitude of yours.
    I'm truely sorry that this is happening to you but you are not alone. You have friends here and we all are sending strong positive thoughts your way.
    You know where to find us and trust me, everything will work out just fine for you!!!
    *luv ya

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm so sorry, Rog... *huggs*... remember that we all love ya and will be thinkin of you.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast