Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Janet, that is really sweet of you. I am so looking forward to getting moved in, I have some friends who are going to help me move Saturday & the weather looks like it is going to co-operate with temps in the mid 50's.

I may hold off on the new photos until next week after I get settled in.

Take care my friends and thanks so much for all of your support & encouragement.
    I hope you all have a great 2008 [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what fun Rog...I love fixing oup houses...looks like you have a good start....the colors are great...I loved the arched doorways..really nice...knowing you the kitchen will be a gormets delight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Mum, I do love the Arch ways, they give the old house a bit of personality, don't they?

The Colors are growing on me, I love the dark brwn of the living room, it is so relaxing and soothing color, After a week I think I don't care for the Kitchen color, it is to dull of a yellow. It was supposed to be Wheatgrass and have a warm yellow green look, but it has turned out to be a dull yellow.

I have big hopes for the Kitchen, but as for right now it is a big room with a micro wave and Dorm fridge. I kinda ran outta money and have to wait a while, I hope to add Cabinates & a sink first of next month, And I have a Lady friend who is selling me a used gas cook stove. I am still looking around for a good used Fridge.

It is slowly coming together & I feel so comfortable staying there already, That must be a good sign. I am looking forward to next spring and starting the outside stuff (landscaping, siding, Bar-B-Que parties....Oh yeah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12