I bet I know what he wants to hide and where he wants to hide it too*LMAO
Flirting with Wild got me in trouble once before,...
*waits in line for more trouble* [img]wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
I bet I know what he wants to hide and where he wants to hide it too*LMAO
Flirting with Wild got me in trouble once before,...
*waits in line for more trouble* [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...es_Trouble.jpg
I think several of us may have this as our middle name...LOL
welll..seems the day is starting off good til Randy stumbles in the room...narcotics really do make people antsy and itchy...HE WANTS ME TO DRIVE HIM to the restaurant later...cause one person hasn't paid the for their squares in the super bowl pot ( a mere $6) and somehow this is paramount right now???
WHY can he not understand when the Dr. tells he relax??? If only he would work puzzles or something!!!
OH it may be a long day...I should try and slip him a mickey and see if he sleeps more!!!
Slip him a mickey and when he wakes up tell him he slept right through the superbowl and that the bears won (which will probably be true [img]wink.gif[/img] )
Ala Dictionary.com
1. MICKEY---Also called Mickey Finn. Slang. a drink, usually alcoholic, to which a drug, purgative, or the like, has been secretly added, that renders the unsuspecting drinker helpless.
*hugs sis and wonders what a mickey is????
*catching breath*,...( from running*LOL
Thanks ya kindly for explaining!!!
Your Welcome My Love!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
the bears??/...puleeezzzeee...there will be hoof prints on their bear butts by the end of the game..
Randy needs sex..forget the mickey...men always sleep after sex...
Men fall asleep after sex???, I gotta go through my journal, I can't remember [img]wink.gif[/img]
Mum...Pitz...I love ya ta death, I think you are one of the most wonderfullist people I've had the pleasure of knowing...But Pleeeze, The Bears are gonna have Colt steaks for dinner tonight!!!
http://hoinews.com/uploadedImages/wh...go%20Bears.jpg