Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ich liebe dich

CanadianGirl

Its good to have you back girl...I missed yas and so did others [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Noclouds

I missed you, too! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Noclouds

11 5 11v

CanadianGirl

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] i hope you dont mind me posting on your board ALOT *L

Noclouds

Hope you are having a nice day Tracy!!! *hug

CanadianGirl

~laffs~ a nice and stressful day i am having *L...my damn computer gave up on me last night while i was doing something for a friend ...ARGH!!! *L

Noclouds

Looks like you got your PC back under control, eh?

I went to the doc this morning, the flu is going around here and I had to make sure to catch it*L. He put me out for 2 days, aint that nice?*G
    BUT on my way back I stopped at the store to get some bread and when I came back out my car didn't start!!! Now it's still sitting there and I know that they'll prolly tow it soon but I am waiting for a friend ro call me back to see if he can fix it,...

CanadianGirl

your having a bad day as well huh? *L...thanks to my in-law if it wasnt for her i wouldnt of been on for awhile...I would of went crazy *L

Noclouds

I managed to bring the car home. Its the starter, I prolly can fix it myself , just don't have the money right now to buy the parts.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast