Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes

Noclouds

Sometimes the doors you closed on your way open back up, just a bit, a tad, only wide enough for you to peek at what you left behind. And it brings back memories and hopes that things may turn back the way they once used to be.
    You see the dreams you once had flashing by and you get that ole warm feeling you used to have.
    And for a brief moment it seems to be the right thing to say :Yes, I wanna try again, lets forget the past, the tears, the pain and the sorrow.
    But then something pushes you back out of that door and you once again find yourself lost and confused and you wonder why people are like that? For some its just too hard to shake certain habbits I guess but I know that I don't wanna fall back into that same ole routine where I am more sad than happy. Its easier to be alone by all means than being with someone and yet still be alone.
    Its better to say good by to a dream before it turns into a nightmare. I am not weak, I am strong enough to do it,...
    So its my turn to close that door for good, to slam it shut and to move on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very well said!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Noclouds

Just had to get it off my chest,...and now that I am back on track I am feeling better already*S*

CanadianGirl

have to agree with YOU Cherry ...very nice said noclouds

CanadianGirl

I sometimes wish that it was easy to keep that door closed and locked and to NEVER be open again, but its not that easy when you have friends and family members bringing it up over and over again no matter how much you tell em that you want to just leave it behind and keep it locked up they seem to bring it back again

Noclouds

Thanks CG*S,...After all my chatname is TouchedByWords and it needs to show every now and then*W

However, I know what you mean with certain doors better staying shut forever. I have closed so many doors in my life and some I do not even dare coming close to again,...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My dad used to tell me

"time waits for no man"
    NC.. You're on track sweetie! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    **hugs ya TIGHT [img]wink.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

so stay on the track to wild [img]tongue.gif[/img] *L

Noclouds

*lol@Tracy*

Thank you wild, sometimes it takes a few written words form someone to get back in line [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] *pinches yer butt while hugging ya* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NaUGHTY giRl!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast