Thread: Cracks the **** up

Noclouds

Last night, as he went to bed, Tom did like he always does, kissed his wife, crawled into bed and fell asleep. All of a sudden,he opens his eyes and sees an elderly man dressed in a white robe, standing in front of his bed. "Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my bedroom?" He asked.

"This isn't your bedroom." The man replied. "I am St. Peter and you're in Heaven." "WHAT!" Said Tom. "Are you saying I'm dead? I don't want to die! I'm too young. I want you to send me back immediately." "It's not that easy." Said St.Peter. "You can only return as a dog or a hen. The choice is yours."

Tom thought about it and figured that being a dog is too tiring but a hen probably has a nice and relaxed life. Running around with a rooster can't be that bad, he thought. "I want to return as a hen." Tom replied. And in the next second, he found himself in a chicken coop, nicely feathered. But there was this uncomfortable feeling in his rear end. It felt like it was gonna explode.

Just then along came a rooster. "Hey, you must be the new hen St. Peter told me about. How do you like being a hen?" " Well, okay I guess, but my ass feels like it's about to explode." "Oh that!" Said the rooster. "That's only the ovulation going on. You need to lay an egg." "How do I do that?" Tom asked. "Cluck twice and then you push real hard."

So Tom clucked twice, pushed hard and 'plop', an egg was on the ground. "Wow!" Said Tom. "That felt really good!" So he clucked again and squeezed and yes, there was another egg on the ground. The third time he clucked, he heard his wife shout: "Tom, for Christ's sake! Wake up! You're shittin' all over the bed!"

<font color="#FF0000">I dunno why but this joke is really cracking me up, I've been laughing for the last 10 minutes*ROTFLMFAO*</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hahahahahahahahaha...that is one of those stupid funny jokes that really tickle you hahahahaha

CanadianGirl

*cracks up*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh that is Rightous!!! I can't stop laughing!!!

Noclouds

I'm glad you all feel the same way about this silly joke*LOL*. I thought it was only me

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nope Susanne,
    The thought of anyone shitting themselves always makes me laugh!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Noclouds

hmmmm,...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess acting prim & proper in front of guest is the correct thing to do....But telling shit jokes in front of friends is acceptable [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL