Thread: Haven't we all???

Noclouds

Red face

Haven't we all blamed someone for his/her actions when this person really didn't do anything wrong but follow his/her feelings? But we were so hurt by those actions that all we could feel was anger?
    And we tried to fight this anger by making the other one feel hurt too?
    CAN you fight your feelings? DO you fight your feelings? Can you say who you'll fall in love with or not?
    Only few of us hurt another by intention yet we all get hurt ever so often in our lives.
    But is it really YOU that's hurting me or are we hurting ourselves?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HMMMMMMMMMM That is very thought provoking Susanne!!! I must sit and digest this alittle more because I'm Just NOT sure how to answer...intially I would say "we let things hurt us" Its a choice BUT having been truly [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] by people or situations that were beyond my control Tells me there ARE circumstances that can and will hurt EVEN WHEN we don't wan them to AND if you don't deal with the pain and push it deep down...WELL it will show up again later!

Noclouds

Yes, it will show again. The pain you thought was long gone will wash over you in a wave all over again.
    But its gotton stronger while you were trying to hide it for so long. Or maybe you have just gotton weaker with time and its actually not stronger at all.
    But that pain is like an old friend, after all its been with you for so long and even tho you had forgotton all about it for a short time.
    And now that it is back, its just too easy to get lost in it. If I think back, the first feeling I can remember is pain.

Noclouds

So I have been thinking how to get rid of that pain, how to bury it deep down inside, how to lock it up and throw the key away in a dessert.
    I shouldn't trust anymore. But without trust there is no love. And if I know one thing for sure it is that I do wanna love again. I think its even more important than to be loved. You must love first to get love in return. For now I am left with only one thing to do and that is to embrace the pain, to live with it for now, to let it wash over me for now, to be my friend for now. Fore we all know that even friends will fail us and eventually leave us sooner or later. I'll heal again, I've done it before, more than once and I can do it again,...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEs my Dear BUT Do not ever forget that...those people who leave were never really your friends to begin with. True friends hold you heart closely and tend to it carefully like a garden!!! A true friend care's about YOUR NEEDS above there own and the are full of patience and kindness, they are never jealous, envious or rude....and lastly while I am feeling philosophical
    It sis better to have loved and lost than to have never known love at all!!!

PS the best way to get through this is to LOVE YOURSELF!!! THIS IN AND OF ITSELF will prevent you from allowing leeches into your life who enjoy nothing more than toying with your heart!!!

Noclouds

One thing is for sure, I am lucky to have you in my life,...

When someones heart is filled with hate its impossible to see the good in this world. And that's not how I wanna be. I've always been positive even about the bad things in my life fore I know that everything happens for a reason. So if I brought happiness to someone, if only for an hour then I fullfilled my duty on earth.

*luv ya sis*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Absolutely!!!
    AND I too feel blessed to know you...I still believe somehow we are related by kindered Spirits!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Noclouds

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]