shame on me for mentionin this...I am sorry that shit on this thread
<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ March 16, 2006 12:28 PM: Message edited by: CanadianGirl ]</font>
Printable View
shame on me for mentionin this...I am sorry that shit on this thread
<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ March 16, 2006 12:28 PM: Message edited by: CanadianGirl ]</font>
Ahhhh good news!
**swipes some of them happy pills** [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I thought this would get yer attention*L
and hey,...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you*vbs*
She is home for the weekend with just the perfect mixture of painkillers, so she is laying on the couch, happy to be home, smiling and even joking a little*VBS*,...But on monday she has to have more test done and we are still waiting on some results,too.
I believe that Gallbladder stones are just as painful and I am praying that soon we will know what the problem is and that she will be healed in no time.
There isn't anything worse than seeing your child suffer. It takes big bites outta your heart,....
I'm sorry to hear about your daughters health problems.Gallstones can definately be VERY painful.
I hope they figure out the problem soon , and she has a speedy recovery.
Thank you so much carrie*S [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
So how's Kim doing today? I agree (having known alot of people with gallbladder problems) IT'S HOrrific pain!!! My BF had major gallbladder problems while pregnant with her first child and two weeks after her daughter was born (April 29th) She was put into the hospital because the stone slipped into her pancreas and cause a massaive infection that almost killed her (it was Mothers day) and for the next 3 MONTHS...yes 3months she was not allowed to have ANYTHING BY MOUTH not even water. They had to completely shut down her digestive system (and feed her intravenously) so that the swelling in her pancreas would subside enough for them to do surgery. She was in the hospital a total of almost 5 months! Can you imagine missing the first 5 months of your newborns life??? THANK GOD she lived cause it was touch and go for a long time!!!
She is much better today, we have been to a different doctor who seems to know his ABC's!!!
He was kinda shocked that the hospital didn't keep her and take out that Gallbladder right away. She is having a Pancreas infection,too. That's why he couldn't believe that they didn't do anything. He has her on medication to stop her from hurting while he is doing all the test that needs to be done before the OP. He told us NOT to take her back to the hospital she was in but to another near by cause he has trust in the doctors there.
She is feeling good enough today to be eating even. That made me so happy!!! And reminded me that its the small things that matter*VBS*
I'm no doctor, but form I've read do they know for sure that's what it is? She' kinda young for haven' gallstones.. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
At least she's not in so much pain..
**hugs ya [img]wink.gif[/img] **
I'm just so glad that she is outta pain!!! OH and that you found a better DR.!!! My BF's pancreas swelled to the size of a soccer ball SOOO Pancreatic infections are very dangerous!
Let us know how its going...and remember I will keep on praying for all of you!!!