Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hospital

Noclouds

My daughter Kim Sarah's gotton very sick all of a sudden. I spend the last 48 hours in the hospital with her and I am only home to shower and then I am on my way back up there. I KNOW that I have at least two caring people out there, that's why I am posting this so you TWO will know where I am.

She's been having so much pain that it just knowcked her out cold. So far they have not been able to figure out what's troubling her. She does have a Gallbladder stone an inch by an inch but its NOT responsible for her terrible pains. Tomorrow morning they'll do a scope.

To "sweetbitter", don't you think that there are more important things out there than to point out to me that I have been flirting with Wild? I know I did and I've never been trying to hide it.
    CG, if those posts about feeling "betrayed" and wanting to draw a heart with a knife in it were directed to at me then I am wondering whats it supposed to mean. You can always PM me if you have a problem with me and if not then I am sorry for mentioning it,...

And now I have my precious daughter to tend to and I hope not to find anymore anguish here when I find time to come back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Susanne, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter, I will add her to our prayers. Please keep us informed.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] rog

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Thanks sweetie for lettin' us know (I have email ya know.lol)... keeps us posted for sure. I'm sure you're scared to death-not to mention your daughter!***hugs ya TIGHT*** [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Make it two [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Noclouds, you and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers. *Hugs you* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*HUGS* I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

let me first start off by reminding you that my name is Ron, I'd like to think if anything we did bring some reality off of the internet, as for Kim, well, she is in my prayers more then you may ever even know or understand, was it not the laugher of Kim and her sister that made many of my most darkest days a bit brighter? I almost lived to make them laugh, maybe thats why on the last few times we did speak and I hinted, (almost begged) about letting me speak to the girls it hurt when you said no, so as uncaring as some may refer me to be, I can assure you that Kim is closer to me then anyone may ever even know,..as for more "important things", thats just what I am doing, should have done it a long time ago in fact, as for Cgirl, (I like to call her Tracy), she has good reason to be upset, after all, did you not wish her the best of luck if we should "get together" as you put it, yet at the same time warn Tracy about me and me about her,..is that friendship Susanne? do not try and deny of for I have the copy of our text to prove it if need be, if anything, this did show the true power of friendship and the value of trust, I had no problem with anyone flirting, I just had a problem wiht someone keeping me dangling on the side while off playing on the board, the whole time me thinking someone was either too sick or too tired to even come on long enough to email the person who they were "supposed" to love, that same person who flew you to my country and promised to marry you, the same person who now wears a scar in trying to prove my love to you, but thats ok, you love hard and you let go harder, Kim will be ok, she is MORE in my thoughts then you will ever know, no worries about me being back here to poast anything on what I was never supposed to find out about anyway, if anything , I think the man who you so called loved for 4 years should be entilted to at least have a post or two on your board,.

CanadianGirl

sorry to hear about your daughter Susanne...hope she gets well sooon...I hate seeing children being sick

let me add this another thing i was trying to get YOU and Ron back together again and here you are warning Ron about me?...I thought you were a friend?

Noclouds

Thanks for the prayers and good wishes. They are very well apreciated.

The scope went well, she took it like the brave girl I know her to be. Painkillers are finally kicking in and I got to watch her sleep a peaceful sleep today.
    The outcome of the scope is not completly clear yet, they took tissue ( Dunno if that's what you call it) out of her stomach and we will know tomorrow morning what/ if something is wrong with it.
    Doctors changed their mind about the Gallstone and said that it could, after all cause the pains but that it was too big to be removed. They would have to remove the whole Gallbladder.
    There are still more test done, so we know nothing for sure yet.
    I am home for the night, I doubt that I can sleep but its also important that I spend time with my second daughter, too. Kim's friend is staying the night with her.
    Not that it is important to anybody, but my boss is just the greatest, I am off until we know what's wrong with Kim. I must thank him 1000 times,....

Ron, thanks for your post, quite frankly I only read the first two lines. I don't have time for that crap right now. I shall read it some other time. Its still not said who hurt who first but it doesn't matter at all anyways, so please just let it be ok?
    Tracy, I am not going to defend myself. Things were said on both ends I am sure. I have nothing to add,...

Wild, thanks for the hug and the kisses. I needed that [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Sis, no worries, you didn't do anything wrong. And I luv ya, too!!!

Roger,Far and BMR thank you guys!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For a second it almost sounded like she has a kidney stone. Those are EXTREMELY painful. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ummm You know what...
    Obviously I am AGAIN missing something BUT

SHAME ON YOU RON AND ANYONE ELSE who feels its okay to change the fucking subject here...

KIM is in the hospital and Susanne needs our support!!!
    SHE DOES NOT NEED TO BE REMINDED about "WHATEVER" occurred B4...Stop being so self centered.

IDK what this is all about IDC either Grow UP and save it for a better day!

(((Susanne and Kim)))

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast