Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW I wish I had read this b4 I pissed Randy off LOL!!!!

Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

March 29

Aquarius
    January 20 - February 18

Someone near and dear to you has recently come to you for a boon -- and, as usual, being the good friend that you are, you automatically want to agree. If you're harboring even one little tiny iota of doubt about their motives, however, don't do it -- whatever they've asked. It's better to hold back, keep quiet and give the impression of being a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Romance

You and your sweetheart need to go where you're most useful. Seek out opportunities to lend your considerable skills to a cause that you believe in. Efforts made now will show spectacular results down the line.

Technical

You are on the verge of a big discovery that will change the way you organize your work. You can see the patterns that underlie your workflow, and you should be able to sync them up with the real world.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

March 30

Aquarius
    January 20 - February 18

Back when therapists started talking about the dysfunctional family, you started giggling. Isn't everyone's family dysfunctional in one way or another? Of course they are. Fortunately, your family members have probably always tried to be helpful and supportive of your goals. It just might be your turn to help one of them out now. If it's a big favor they're asking, don't be afraid to rein it in, just a bit. Ask for the ability to handle the project in stages, and ask for help. You can only do so much.

Romance

One of your great gifts is that you're able to have fun with topics that everyone else insists on seeing as deadly serious. Your sweetheart loves that you're able to puncture a pompous mood with a few well-chosen words.

Technical

You are on the cutting edge once again and need to stay focused on keeping one step ahead of the competition without getting too far out in front of what your public will accept.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

March 31

Aquarius
    January 20 - February 18

Change is necessary for several reasons, and you completely understand that. After all, change is second nature to you -- the more sudden the better. Still, even you occasionally have a problem adapting to something startling that's handed down from on high -- especially if it happens without your input. Fortunately, everything that's going on now was more or less personally orchestrated by you. Count your blessings and resolve to be patient if it's not always this way.

Romance

Sometimes the waiting -- and the attitude you take toward it -- is actually the most important part. Remind yourself and your sweetheart that life is not an on-demand service. Sometimes the best things are worth waiting for.

Technical

You will notice several oddities in the day's transactions, but none that warrants serious attention on its own. In total, though, they'll add up to a new pattern that you will want to investigate further.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

**acting odd**
    Can I be one of your oddities for the day?? Please please please can I can I?? Pick me! Pick me!!

*shoves RaeLynn outta the way** Pick me! I am odd! I am so much odder than RaeLynn!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*picks you*
    waits to see how odd you can get*G

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

April 1

Aquarius
    January 20 - February 18

If there's a tent to pitch, you pitch in. If there's a log house to build, you lend a hand. If there's a job to do, you're always ready to help. It's one of the things that make you special: You're not one to walk by and shrug and say 'good luck to y'all' if it's clear that you could be of assistance. Not too many folks can claim to be as kind and caring as you are. And it doesn't hurt that you're strong, to boot.

Romance

You and your sweetie need to make extra efforts when it comes to communication these days. Back up all your files and double your attempts to keep each other in the information loop. Head off any snafus at the pass.

Technical

Just when work is getting a bit run-of-the-mill, something -- or someone -- comes along to shake up your routine. This could be the beginning of some big changes, so be sure to keep up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

April 2

Aquarius
    January 20 - February 18

Whether you're a body builder, an interpretive dancer or an architecture intern, this is the time to embrace your ideas. So go to the gym, practice your pirouette or draw up your blueprints. You could see your imagination become reality a whole lot more quickly than you ever thought was possible if you just put a little 'oomph' into it. And whatever it is you're working on, you can rest assured that it will be fabulous once it's finished.

Romance

The beauty of being in a relationship is about the small moments. Observe how you and your darling interact. Be mindful of the delicate joys and the quiet details that make up so much of your time together.

Technical

You're walking to the beat of a different drummer, but your eccentricity definitely brings genius to the table. Sure, some of your ideas are out-there, but the ones that are electric more than make up for it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

**starts an interperative dance** see I can dance too!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

April 2

Aquarius
    January 20 - February 18

If there's a festering disagreement nobody wants to get into, and it's plaguing one of your relationships, don't let it fester any longer than it has already. A wound has to be cleaned, no matter how painful the process may be, before it can heal. In this case, the cleansing process can only start after you've broached the subject. Bring it out into the light. Give it a little fresh air. You'll be glad you did.

Romance

Why bother being the life of the party when the two of you would much rather be at home? Stop feeling guilty for wanting some time to yourself. You and your sweetheart want to curl up together, so do it.

Technical

Using all the methods at your disposal for communication is very much to your advantage now, so mix it up. Get on instant messenger to expedite matters, but also make the time to interact in person.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast