Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

going for a two week hit the road kind of a thing...see you guys later...ta ta...have a happy new year....

Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

enjoy yourself!!! And Happy New Year to you as well! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: trekking

Hey guys! I want to try trekking but I have no clue what to start with. Any help or advice? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: trekking

Quote Originally Posted by Unless View Post
    Hey guys! I want to try trekking but I have no clue what to start with. Any help or advice? Thanks in advance for your answers!
    Hey! To start trekking, first, decide on a location that suits your experience level and preferences, considering factors such as terrain, weather, and distance. Research popular trekking destinations or consult local hiking clubs and forums for recommendations. Ensure you have appropriate gear, including sturdy footwear, a backpack, navigation tools, and ample water and food supplies. Start with shorter and easier trails to build stamina and confidence before attempting more challenging routes. Inform someone about your trekking plans and estimated return time for safety.
    When you become more experienced at it, however, I recommend trying Everest Base Camp Trekking. It will give you a great experience that you won't forget for the rest of your life. I hope I answered your question