Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Shelley!!!...Cherrypie...and cherrysmum [img]smile.gif[/img] i hope all is doing well...its like these two weeks are flying by and Monday is almost here lol well half here

Hubby got a phone call for a job yesterday while he was on the highway going to an action centre and they were interviewing him on the highway lol so this morning he is now gone out of City to take a tour of the place [img]smile.gif[/img] so it looks like everything is going in plan [img]smile.gif[/img] now just for me now

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow Tracy...that is so hard for me to hear!!! I am glad to find that there are some things looking up though!!! My sister is healing SLOWLY...bowel issues suck and I want you to get well and pray your hubby gets the job!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

will be praying for you [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it has came to a crashing down hill for me ...on monday i went from good to very bad, but hey thats life...I called my docs and told them what was going on and they wanted to me to come to the ER for an emergency surgery...i cant bring myself do go for surgery since i dont know if its a 100% so its hard, but i do also know that nothing is a 100% but my organs are staying right where they are if its not a 100% curable...the docs said well i cant sit around and hopefully i can bring it to hault, but i think i brought the worse to an hault and it seems to be running alittle better, but not how i want it to run...hubby has a job but it only pays 12/hr which sucks from him going from a 26/hr job to 12/hr...hubby says that its just until he finds a better job ...i dont think he'll find a good paying job in this world today not like the one he had...ahhh well i guess you can be on the ground forever right? all we are going to have to do is pick ourselves back up and keep going each day and take it one day at a time no matter what life gives us...I cant believe how big my 3 year old is its amazing ...hes a funny lil character i tell you lol..he sure knows how to make you laugh when you need it...hes a great singer as well lol...he sings "RIOT" i think thats how you spell it lol and he sings "in my daughters eyes" and alot of other songs...I have him recorded i'll hve to put it up so you guys can see him sing lol, but anyways Thanks everyone for your prayers..hope everyone is doing fine ....life is too short enjoy it while you can!!!

Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*sends prayers and good thoughts your way* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123