Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What games are you playing?

I'm currently working on Free Bird on Expert on Guitar Hero 2.

I was playing Shadow of the Colossus, but it fell by the wayside when I acquired Rogue Galaxy.

HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

30 pages! Damn. No wonder I never got far into DnD, just too lazy [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I really want to play Twilight Princess, but I'm kinda holding out on the offhand chance that I might (be able to?) purchase a Wii in the future. The motion controls look fun.

The board has been slow this week.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah it is really slow. I guess thats what happens when I have to take a week off!

I do have a new magic deck in the works meant to break life from the loam + cycling lands among other things. Won't be great in multi player, but it was be pretty fun in faster paced games or smaller ones.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah, you have discovered Love from the Loam. Such a great card. There was a legacy deck based on it. You might find that to be of interest.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by kerbythepurplecow:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow. You can play guitar hero when you are at work? Cool.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, well as soon as I work out the kinks in the image projector that will make it look like I am diligently working anytime someone walks by my cube.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah, you have discovered Love from the Loam. Such a great card. There was a legacy deck based on it. You might find that to be of interest.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know of a couple good standard decks with it, whats the legacy one? I'll see if I can find it later tonight if I remember.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was playing Shadow of the Colossus, but it fell by the wayside when I acquired Rogue Galaxy.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've just recently found the urge to play LoZ Majoras Mask and FF9. FF9 is SO awesome. makes me happy. d:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by jrr:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kerbythepurplecow:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know of a couple good standard decks with it, whats the legacy one? I'll see if I can find it later tonight if I remember.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Legacy deck was called 43 land I believe. Thread on it here: 43 Land on the Mana Leak

I've thought about building it, but I don't know that I'd like to spring for Tabernacles. Even Italian ones are a bit much. Maybe I can find someone to trade me a couple for my Grim Tutor or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by (GM)2:
    I've just recently found the urge to play LoZ Majoras Mask and FF9. FF9 is SO awesome. makes me happy. d:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">FF9 holds a warm place in my heart. That was a great send off to the PS1. It was such a good throwback to the old days of FF while encompasing the narative style they had adopted with recent entries to the series. I think Dragon Quest 8 is another game that does that well. I strongly encourage playing it if you enjoy the old school RPG.

I've never played Majora's Mask. I know, I know, sacrilege. I didn't have an N64. I have some bonus discs for the gamecube that contain that and Ocarina. I've never made it through Ocarina all the way. I think I was distracted by other games and I've just never went back. And of course, I can't go through Majora without doing Ocarina first, so therein lies the problem.

<font color="#C0C0C0" size="1">[ March 07, 2007 03:22 PM: Message edited by: kerbythepurplecow ]</font>

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast