Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Next Week's Arty

Next week, make sure you ABSOLUTELY check the arty as soon as its published. It will be an amazing article you never expected, so allow me to tease you. I WILL be making one of these announcements:

A). I am being brought to WoTC to interview for an open position for the Heroscape Brand
    B). After not playing Magic except with scrubs for 16 months, its time to hang up the cards and leave the game
    C). This is my final article for SCG because I am being squeezed out due to the lack of competitive content. I just don;t bring in the numbers.
    D). After years of teasing my audience, I am finally revealing Abe's Deck of Happiness and Joy.
    E). WoTC has finally offered me a column starting in two weeks and I am just able to talk about it next week.
    F). MTG Forge has decided to bring me officially into the project to scour every Magic card to see what can be made with existing code.
    G). I am publishing a book based around The Compendium of Alternate Formats, with over 40 formats in the book.
    H). After I splurged on some cards, I have finally finished off all of the non-power cards from AbeDraft and now I am setting my sights on Portal sets. This includes not getting super expensive cards like The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale.

Okay, one of these will be announced, but which one? Guesses are encouraged!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbe View Post
    Next week, make sure you ABSOLUTELY check the arty as soon as its published. It will be an amazing article you never expected, so allow me to tease you. I WILL be making one of these announcements:

A). I am being brought to WoTC to interview for an open position for the Heroscape Brand
    B). After not playing Magic except with scrubs for 16 months, its time to hang up the cards and leave the game
    C). This is my final article for SCG because I am being squeezed out due to the lack of competitive content. I just don;t bring in the numbers.
    D). After years of teasing my audience, I am finally revealing Abe's Deck of Happiness and Joy.
    E). WoTC has finally offered me a column starting in two weeks and I am just able to talk about it next week.
    F). MTG Forge has decided to bring me officially into the project to scour every Magic card to see what can be made with existing code.
    G). I am publishing a book based around The Compendium of Alternate Formats, with over 40 formats in the book.
    H). After I splurged on some cards, I have finally finished off all of the non-power cards from AbeDraft and now I am setting my sights on Portal sets. This includes not getting super expensive cards like The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale.

Okay, one of these will be announced, but which one? Guesses are encouraged!!!!!
    Wow! I definitely misread this and thought you were quitting and what not. I'm hoping for the revealing of Happiness and Joy or finishing off AbeDraft.
    -Chad

HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn, I have to wait until next week!! You tease!!

I vote WoTC finally gives you a weekly column, that one's long overdue.
    *mooooooooo*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interesting... speaking of choice B, I sure hope we can start getting regular magic going again sometime... I need to play...
    -JRR

HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Might be moving back to Saline soon. Actually, we're really really likely to be moving back to Saline. May be a while before I can do a magic night though.
    *mooooooooo*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kerbythepurplecow View Post
    Might be moving back to Saline soon. Actually, we're really really likely to be moving back to Saline. May be a while before I can do a magic night though.
    If that does go down and you need some help moving or whatever let me know! I'd gladly help.
    -Chad

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Bump*

Follows