Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: MTG Forge

It doesn't seem to happen at all in Quest mode. It happens a TON in booster draft. The program also won't let me download all the pics. Some error saying my internet connection is down ... and it obviously is not as I'm typing here!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by md22mdrx View Post
    It doesn't seem to happen at all in Quest mode. It happens a TON in booster draft. The program also won't let me download all the pics. Some error saying my internet connection is down ... and it obviously is not as I'm typing here!
    I just reset my internet when that happened to me and I closed out of the program. I started the download process again and it worked fine.
    -Chad

HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This game is stupid addictive. I go through the 'one more game' syndrome all the time. It's like the quest for better cards. On my work computer I'm over 150 games. My home is only 64, but that isn't the first quest I've had on either.

I've got a mox and a couple duals at work. I play a synergistic elf deck and win a ton. At home I have an Ancestral and a Time Twister, but no good blue cards to complement them. I play a shitty red deck and lose a lot.

Playing all this stuff has clued me into just how many crazy awesome cards have been in the last few sets. Elves have just become disgusting.
    *mooooooooo*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kerbythepurplecow View Post
    This game is stupid addictive. I go through the 'one more game' syndrome all the time. It's like the quest for better cards. On my work computer I'm over 150 games. My home is only 64, but that isn't the first quest I've had on either.

I've got a mox and a couple duals at work. I play a synergistic elf deck and win a ton. At home I have an Ancestral and a Time Twister, but no good blue cards to complement them. I play a shitty red deck and lose a lot.

Playing all this stuff has clued me into just how many crazy awesome cards have been in the last few sets. Elves have just become disgusting.
    I'm glad I was able to give you more Magic addictions. I think Forge is awesome too.

HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is becoming a Shandilar level of addiction, only with the hope of new content continually keeping it burning
    *mooooooooo*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12