Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For Aaron (II)

Just watched a strange movie. It reminded me of you. It's a S.Korean movie called "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK" (English title). You're Soju Wishes blog mentioned the stigma of mental illness in S. Korea. It was kinda strange for an American; it must REALLY be strange in a culture with such views. Wondering if you've seen it ...

HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: For Aaron (II)

I have not seen it. Is it worth watching? The mental health stigma is horrible. I've heard stories of persons who saw a mental health professional and then had said professional call the person's boss to tell them. There is no medical confidentiality here.
    *mooooooooo*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Worth watching? I think so ... but I enjoy Sundance-y randomness. It's a cute little love story ... in a mental institution ... in South Korea. And that's IF you think cute is someone who thinks she's a cyborg bent on murdering the "whitecoats" with her cyborg gun-fingers! There are other random archetype characters that I won't spoil. On second thought ... yes. Definately watch it. From an American perspective it's good fun. I just wonder how someone with a different cultural perspective sees it.

Junior Hostboard Member William66's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Borderfree Health offers an invaluable resource for those seeking accessible and reliable healthcare solutions. With its user-friendly platform, individuals can easily navigate through a plethora of healthcare services tailored to their needs. Aaron, this platform could be a game-changer for you in accessing quality healthcare. Check out Borderfree Health at Border Free Health: Your Gateway to Global Medications and Health Solutions and take charge of your health journey today.