Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have not seen it. The only thing I'm current with is Heroes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aaron you been watching Fringe?

HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm... I may have to check it out. I do hold him in somewhat high regard for his early lost and for cloverfield. However, that bitch has the propensity to take on way too many projects at once (what about brian, six degrees, plus lost).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by kerbythepurplecow:
    Hmm... I may have to check it out. I do hold him in somewhat high regard for his early lost and for cloverfield. However, that bitch has the propensity to take on way too many projects at once (what about brian, six degrees, plus lost).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pilot's okay, he wanted to reshoot and recut it, but Fox said no, we've put too much money into it already. So its fine, not awful, not great, just alright. They've already hit their stride with character development by episode 6, they have introduced different things in each of the three main character's past to provide them interesting motivation and future plot lines.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really? I kinda thought you'd be watching Fringe along with me and several others. What's not to like? JJ Abrams, although not J. Michael or Joss Whedon or Steven Moffatt gets a lot of credit from me for his repertoire of Lost, Alias, Felicity and Cloverfield. The show is six minutes longer than normal, and I love the experiment Fox is doing by making it longer and seeing if it works. You get a lot more show for your time, and I want to support that (Whedon;s Dollhouse will get the same treatment). Plus, the casting of Joshua Jackson was absolutely bang on. Abrams is trying a show where you don;t have to watch every episode in order to keep up. I watched the first two, missed the second two, and was back up the speed for eps 5 and 6, although I went back and watched the two I missed online. There is a developing plotline for those who care and then there is a case of the week for those who do not. Watch at your own speed.

So far its solid, not spectacular. By six episodes of Lost I knew it was spectacular. Six into B5 and it was okay, not good. So far, solid and very watchable. You can catch up online if interested.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha Fox's holding the money bag keeps him on task! That's funny. Maybe that's why his stuff is always late, lots of reshoots and fixes? Perhaps that's also why it's usually quite good?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ever check out a few eps online?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nah, been too busy. We're not supposed to do that at work anymore, so I keep that rare. With Fallout 3, Fable 2, Dead Space, Persona 3, and readying a new 250 for tomorrow...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by kerbythepurplecow:
    Nah, been too busy. We're not supposed to do that at work anymore, so I keep that rare. With Fallout 3, Fable 2, Dead Space, Persona 3, and readying a new 250 for tomorrow...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you ever even play Fallout or Fallout 2? Or Wasteland from the mid 1980s that they copied? Great games all of them, just absolutely great.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I made it through Fallout 1. Fallout 2 I'm about halfway through. I haven't gotten back to it yet after all the other distractions emerged.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast