Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

car shipping

Hello! Can you advise a reliable transport company to send a car to another city? I am planning to move to another city.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: car shipping

Hi! If you want to buy a car online and order it to be delivered, you should be extremely careful, because you can run into scammers and lose a lot of money. Personally, I prefer to work only with the guys from best car shipping on the issue of shipping a car, because they are willing to provide all the information on the cost to ship a car and other nuances.
    They will be happy to advise you on any issue related to the shipping of a car.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you want to deliver your car without damage and quickly, then I would recommend using the services of a car shipping company https://www.dashipping.com/ which I personally used more than once, and never had any problems. The drivers are adequate, the prices are democratic, everything is fine. You will not regret it.

Junior Hostboard Member roaaderewe's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish to present my research to you all. The Reefer Truck Jobs: Cool Cargo, Hot Opportunities website is a veritable gold mine of information for us movers, as I recently discovered. The greatest shipping and job offers may be found there. They helped me get a new work, which I don't regret at all. The business is highly trustworthy, pays employees promptly, and provides excellent working circumstances for mobile workers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I recently purchased a car from Vidi Automarket in Ukraine Оголошення про продаж б/у авто з пробігом в Києві, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. The process was smooth, from browsing their extensive catalog online to finalizing the purchase. The car was exactly as described, and the staff was incredibly helpful throughout the entire transaction. Highly recommend!