Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tim, I want to start some live trading soon. But, before I do I have a couple of questions for you. One of the most important things that I want to do with all of this knowledge we are getting from you is to form it into a business. Obviously being able to spot good trading opportunities is very important to help build our wealth, but I also want to think about "keeping" the wealth I accumulate. I was wondering if there was any advice you could give us (the class) or maybe a checklist of the things we should do. I personally would like to have some type of a business model set up before I start trading live just so that I can have the peace of mind of knowing that I am doing it right from the beginning. Any guidance you can give is greatly appreciated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great question. It is very important to have the answer to these questions but frankly I'm a stock trader not a lawyer or an accountant. I could give you advice but the problem is that from state to state and depending on your individual situation you may want to go in a different direction. The best thing I could do is defer to someone smarter than myself and recommend you contact a company called thetaxclub.com which we have a loose business relationship with. We also teach that assett protection class where instructors with expertise on this area give guidance.

Sorry if I couldn't be of more help.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look at the website. I definitely want to take the asset protection course, but I was to take that after I take the PIT. Oh, by the way, I don't know if anyone is going to the Master Trader course on 9/5-9/7 in NYC but that's where I'll be. Thanks again.