Thread: Which power tool batteries are interchangeable?

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Which power tool batteries are interchangeable?

They are only interchangeable between tools in the same range by the same manufacturer.
    For example all Milwaukee M12 (12V) tools can use any M12 battery (they come in 2Ah, 4Ah, and 6Ah) and M18 (18V) tools can use M18 batteries but they are not interchangeable between the two voltages. They even connect in entirely different ways to make sure there’s no mistaking which one fits which tool.

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Which power tool batteries are interchangeable?

I bought myself a power drill about three years ago, and now it's time for replacement power tool batteries, I found one of those batteries that I needed here https://www.ukplanettools.co.uk/tool-brands/power-tool-batteries/ , I can say that the guarantee for it is quite good, more than one year, delivered just as quickly.

Junior Hostboard Member chrisgell12's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The battery of a power tool is generally not interchangeable with other power tools. However, depending on the type of power tool, some batteries may be interchangeable between different models. For example, some cordless drill batteries are interchangeable between DeWalt and Black & Decker models. It is always best to check the specifications of your power tool to determine if the battery is interchangeable. hail damage

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hi! The exceptional quality of the products is one of the most compelling reasons to choose Vevor when purchasing power tools. The company prides itself on ensuring that all of their products are made from high quality materials and meet strict durability standards. And even if some device fails, you can always find the vevor phone number contact them, and they will definitely provide the address of the nearest service center, where this device will be quickly and efficiently repaired.