Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hey comrades, My name is Marko Olic and i live in Sydney. My and a friend of mine have started a organisation called militant left, it is a left wing organisation which is just for the youth, we try to show people the truth about our governments actions and how they will effect us workers. We have close ties to the communist party of australia and were just wondering if you guys would be interested in joining, if so please go to www.militantleft.cjb.net, it would be much appriciated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks comrade ive seen your site it just needs a bit more building up, if u want im also a mamber of the PRC party... because they also believe in a more "aggresive" approach to forthcome the cange in society. It also supports Hua Guofeng 100% persent...

The challenge is not only to guess who will be appointed to the vacated posts, but who will survive. The sorry experience of past "designated successors" ? from Lin Biao, to Hua Guofeng, to Hu Yaobang, to Zhao Ziyang ? demonstrates that not all the hand-picked leaders last very long.

he would have liked that