Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

Okay, first: I posted August on here because a few people have said I should and that he'd work interestingly with this li'l SL you guys have going on.

Second: If this is uncool, I will delete him thisfast and you won't have to hear from me again.

SO! That is all. I thank you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    -- Jess

Inactive Member curbside prophecies's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, kiddies, this is the deal. I have recently been hired to work on a new show and rehearsals are going to begin in the next few weeks. The schedule is looking to be muy crazy which means the times I'm available for play may be changing soon. So, if you want to play with Saint or Mia or whomever, feel free to drop me a line and we'll play.

And I don't want to sound like a dictator or anything (ha!) but I'm having a horrible time finding ways to write for him in public settings, so if you'd like to play, I'd really appreciate it if we could play a private scene. Gracias.

<3 Shan

<font color="#FFCC00" size="1">[ March 27, 2005 11:35 AM: Message edited by: curbside prophecies ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My decision has finally come to not play Lola in public rooms anymore. So if you do want to play with Lola, just let me know, and we can definitely set something up.

- Jenn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, so this is me being uber silly and trying to sum up the places of all the characters that have come full circle through this religion story that is going on. So bear with me, and if something is off about your character, I apologize and just let me know!

Saint - The Devil (Duh!)

Mary - God (... again, duh. Heh.)

Revolution - Hybrid. Halfing. Half demon, half human. The Nis Enicham.

Mia - Demoness. Lilith.

Josie - Human with the quirk of hearing/dreaming and so forth of demons and angels.

John - An Angel.

Deacon and Roulette - Strong oracles.

Fate - Uh, well, she's in charge of snipping everyone's lives when their time comes. Heh.

Ok, so here is me being again, silly, and trying to get everything put together. I definitely think it's time for all of us to really put our brains together and just charge something up! There's only four of us in this whole thing, so it shouldn't be too hard to collaborate and figure shit out. Something that involves all the characters and gives everyone a place to really go into detail about the placement of their character on this big mess of a chess board.

So. Uh. Yeah. That's about it! Hehe. Any ideas!?

Inactive Member curbside prophecies's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know that the SL has diverted into other factions.. so I doubt it matters, but the Sins are all NPCs -- expect for Leviathan, he now has a mun -- so people can use them if they'd like (Maybe send me a heads up so I know what's going on, though) -- or if someone wants to play one that's cool too.

But if it doesn't fit in with the new focus points in the SL that's fine too. Just a thought!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys! Sorry about not being around so much. Work has been hell lately, but it should slow down here now that summer is creeping up on us. I just wanted you all to know that I will be posting soon with Roulette, Fate, Revolution, and Mary and starting a different story with Dawn that will have nothing to do with any of the religious factors going on. The MB has gone kind of stagnant and that's ok! It happens.

Just get a hold of me if you have an idea for something to play, or if you need me for one of the characters I play.

I miss ya' all and hope to game with you all very, very soon! &lt;3

- Jenn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, so hiding out sucked. I'm not doing it anymore. Most original SNs are back up again. So yeah.

&lt;3 Jenn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Due to the crappy credit card I had, AOL has been canceled on me for a little while. But, till it's back up and running you can find me under my AIM screen name: Halogenics.

- Jenn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seeing as how much Ethan and Jilly-bean love me, they have both made me screen names on their accounts so I can keep playing. Even though I havn't been around much considering I've been working my ass off at my job. BUT! You can find me under Vulgar Nation or Napsalms if you ever want to play. I still have my Halogenics AIM SN up all the time, though, too. Though, as Jilly-bean pointed out, I need to start putting my away message up more often. [img]smile.gif[/img]

- Jenn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast