Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>039 60941</center>

"The problem is maddening. The thing you seek is so close, you feel you could reach out and touch it. You feel it is your immutable destiny to do so. You have not come this far and at such a cost merely to turn around and go back. There is a solution. Of this you are certain. Now, no longer a game of mass, a game of destiny, it has become, instead a contest of wills. You focus on That Which You Seek as if your gaze alone might bring it closer or narrow the distance between you. Just as it feels as if your mind itself will explode from the strain."
    -- Dave Sim

<font color="#FFCC00" size="1">[ April 20, 2005 10:18 PM: Message edited by: sunday phantom ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everybody wants to know what life is about. Everybody wants to know why they're here and what sort of plans have been layed out for them. This is where I come into play. Sometimes I'll lay everything out as clear as day, othertimes searching and finding out on your own what sort of destinies lie ahead is a part of the plan, itself.

But I even have a boss to answer to when it comes to certain plans in life. Like that Josie kid. The poor girl doesn't have a clue on what she's here for. She has pretty far to go before she's pulled onto the field for Mary and Saint. Yeah, a while before we can clear the fog from her eyes and show her what she has to do.

I just hope that Jake fellow isn't late for Josie's appointment--when she does bite the bullet. I'd hate to see Fate get that girl's soul.

And Jake. That poor guy. I usually don't feel sorry for Fate and her little soul takers, and I guess none of us should've pulled him into our little games. But dead or not, he has lessons to learn too. Love's already cast a spell on him. And he says he's Lucky that he has that silver haired girl. And I'm sure he has a hope or two tucked away on how he wants things to turn out. Me? Yeah, I even got involved on that one. I'm not quite out in the open on it. You see, there was something he'd never had in his life. Something he missed out on. Something that everyone should learn about and that's love itself. All I had to do is nudge Lantana in the general vicinity of him and I let Love do the rest. After this? Ah, he'll finally get what he's been striving for--an end. It's just getting Fate to actually let him go.

Anyway, I'm going to find Aaron. I want sloppy joes.