Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>normal 01</center>

<center>My name is Hope, Luck just ran out.
    He said he'd return without a doubt,
    (ah, but don't you believe him!)
    Oh, I happen to have a message from Love,
    She told me she knows what you've been dreaming of.
    My name is Hope, this is my song
    when things go wrong.

"This is my song" by Carbon Leaf</center>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everyone's heard the story of Pandora's box now right?

Curiosity filled woman let it all get the best of her, didn't listen to what she was told and she cracked open the code and opened up the chest. Thus letting disease, sorrow, vice and so forth out like the filthy little moths that they were to fly about the world. Now I was primping (because when you look this fabulous it doesn't come quickly), and that was the reason why I didn't slip out at the beginning, but then she almost shut the box on me! Now just imagine where your life would be if I didn't step out hmm?

Some might think of me as a bit of an afterthought, but really Mary and Saint just needed a bit more time to smooth out all of my perfections. And that's not to say that the other entities aren't lovely in their own rights.

Fate is....well you don't mess with fate right? And I won't say too much on her because I really don't believe in burning those types of bridges. And I'm not going to interfere with someone that I couldn't take.

Luck though? He's a whole other story. He seems to go a thousand different ways at once. So he's sort of flighty if you get my drift? And he's a bit of a story teller. Just...too many things that could not have happened, (but with luck!). Granted, when you look as fabulous as the two of us, then you can excuse all of that.

And then Destiny? She's....well... okay so the woman is a complete ditz. But she's funny as Hell to watch and see just what happens in the end right?

Have I forgotten anyone? Oh well there's Love. He's a real sweetheart, and my best friend. Nothing bad to say about him. Even if I have watched him ripe apart people in the most painful way ever to be imagined. Because, in the end... I still adore him!

Oh and there's Faith. And yeah, we're friends, in fact most people think of the three of us all together. But between you and me? Faith is more of a goodie goodie than any of us. Some might thing they're Mary's favorite actually, but I don't personally care. And Faith sometimes....can be a bit annoying. But at least they're constant. Unlike Luck. But I digress. And I haven't even finished me yet!

Some might actually misconstrue things and think that I'm the goodie two shoes in the bunch. Always going around and giving that little spark of life when the world seems worthless as some sort of inspirational speaker. I could say that I'm one of the most favored divinities among humans, Spring has been labeled as my season and the Greeks worshiped me in all my glory after all, but that's just a matter of opinion really. But what I think is most amusing? Above all things, others sometimes forget the crowd that I grew up with in the chest.

So yeah, just between us? Out of Faith, Love and myself? I'm the bad seed.

Somehow though, I get away with it by just a blissful smile.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What I adore the most about running into the others is when bits of their plans are laid out on the table. I know most everyone probably thinks that I don't have my own agenda, and maybe I don't have any power hungry and destructive plans like Fate does. Or have such noble ideas as Love does. Or okay even am able to stick to my guns like Faith can, but that doesn't mean that I can't have my own fun.

Like with the Seers. Though okay, I haven't come up with just what to do with the boy. He seems a bit grumpy most of the time. I'll crack that nut when I have more time to understand him. He needs a distraction of some kind, just haven't figured out what.

The girl though, well I'm going to murmur little coos into her ears while she's sleeping and day dreaming. Maybe it'll help calm her down with all those voices. That's really got to be hard. But it shouldn't be too hard to convince her to keep thinking about that fellow. And then that's just set up Love's work all for him! He'll go for the idea. She deserves this. Though I really wonder if it's a smart match. Hmm.

Oh well, that's Love's worry. Not mine!

But who I really had fun with tonight was with one of Fate's little soul collectors, Jake. I hadn't given him much thought since I knew about him, but if Fate is having trouble with him...well I'm not far behind trouble. Even if it's just to pick up the pieces.

He cracked pretty easily with me, it happens when you've been hopeless for so long, hehehe. But he was convinced that girl of his would not be too upset with him if she knew the truth. And I convinced him to ask Fate a favor. Ha!

I really wish I could be there to see Fate's face when he asks.

Now all I have to do is hope (ha) that Faith isn't bad mouthing me to Mary before the meeting. I'm a perfectly innocent divinity. Really.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everyone has been saying that the gang's all here, and while there's still a few out of the picture (for now) it's actually a very true statement. Seeing as how all of the Sins are gathered up in one place and all up to something.

But dinner last night with the boys was simply outstanding. I haven't had a better time in so long really!

Saint is still as cocky as ever, and really who can blame him you know?

Ambrose was full of compliments that would make a normal girl blush, and okay so maybe I did a little, but he knows just the way to keep a girl like me pleased. Oh, heheh, well I meant with the compliments, though I'm sure otherwise as well!

And even with John and Jerome's fist fight, the night continued to go well. Then John got a bit distracted when a some of us started placing bets on who would win, and started to demand his cut. Ah, some things never change hmm?

Dear sweet Benedict stayed tucked off to the side with me during that bit though. I wouldn't let the others pick on him while we enjoyed the feast Paul set out for us.

And that of course riled Peter up to no end. Who is yes, still as proud and handsome as ever. If I hadn't known any better, I would say that Love was plucking at my heartstrings when I spotted him last night. That's all in the past now. No really. It is.

It's very adorable how they want my attention, because it always pays to have me on your side.