<center>0458</center>

Everyone has a story to tell. Some of them are happy, some of them are sad. Most of them are boring and over done, and most of it is all just a bunch of made up fantasy because majority of people don't have that much to talk about when they explain who they are.

Me, on the other hand, I have a story tell. A big one. You might believe me, or you might not. Either way it doesnt really matter.

Because when you're the only female werewolf living with a bunch of male werewolves, and you're still learning how to control yourself, and sometimes people have to die because they might find out what and who you are, and when you never asked for any of this... then there are plenty of other things to worry about rather than people believing in you or not.

Just ask Sabrina, my best friend. She isn't all that "normal" either. We're both stuck with what we got, and sometimes that's too much.

Meet me, Chloe Avondale. Just your average, run of the mill girl trying to find herself.

<font color="#FFCC00" size="1">[ October 13, 2005 12:17 AM: Message edited by: zodiacupuncture ]</font>